Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2017

@Tito Nice to meet you here on connect. We met on YouTube before. 😄

Level 10

@skarhed welcome to connect. Would love to know more about Sweden in the future from you eh.

Level 10

Welcome to Local Guides Connect @IrfanMomin and @HareshkumarD.
I am glad knowing you that came from Gujarat, hundred years ago people from Gujarat and Indonesia are already doing some business.

and special for @IrfanM Keep up your good work so you can reach level 5 so you will be eligible to apply to attend Local Guide Summit.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 10

Welcome to Local Guides Connect @ArthurG
Just a little corious, so know you work or study in Essex, UK

Keep up your good work so you can reach level 5 so you will be eligible to apply to go ti Local Guide Summit.

Level 6

Hi George here reporting from tijuana B.C. mexico is the #1port of entry to USA. Tourists worldwide come here for it's artifacts cheap alcohol, cigarettes and lots of night life party especially on Revolusion is the main strip full of bars, clubs,restaurants. Plenty to do and food is great and cheap

@bm238 wrote:

Currently Level 4. Though that takes into account my Map Maker edits. I'm pretty new to the LG scene. Right now just getting acclimated to the new system 🙂 I'm sure I'll hit level 5 soon.

Thanks for the warm welcome

George

Level 10

Re: Tiruchirappalli - Lover Introduction

Hi @gokulgd, welcome to Local Guide Connect.

Can you help me ?

where is Tiruchirappalli  ?

Keep up your good work so you can reach level 5 so you will be eligible to apply to go to Local Guide Summit.

Level 10

Hi @Ch-Marwen.

Welcome to Local Guide Connect.

You hace some nice pictures. Can you tell me which pictures according to your experience, that already you make that you facing the most difficul problem.

Level 10

Re: Hello from Japan, Local Guides!

Hi @NathanGildart

Welcome to Local Guide Connect, 

Can you tell me more a little bit of Google Educational Certified Trainer ?

Its okay if you send me a private mesage.

Thank you

Budi

Level 8

Congratulations to all Google Local Guides, I am Noman Chowdhury from Rajshahi divisional city of north Bengal. I am staying at Local Level 5 level and adding different locations of Dhaka and other districts of Bangladesh with its own city, on Google map.

C.Rahman
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you NomanC.

NomanC escribió:

Congratulations to all Google Local Guides, I am Noman Chowdhury from Rajshahi divisional city of north Bengal. I am staying at Local Level 5 level and adding different locations of Dhaka and other districts of Bangladesh with its own city, on Google map.