GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2017

Name: Cappu (NG)

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that I can meet people from all over the world and make a lot of friends!
make a better maps so that everyone can easy to use , 

I love to share: Taking nice photo to post to google maps , fix bug 
How did I hear about Local Guides: From google map
Nice to meet you guys~and  girls

Level 8

Hi @BishowvijayaP..

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

@SalmaanN,

@SalmaanN wrote:

May i know your favorite mode of entertainment..?

I love Braun Strouman and Brock Lesnar. 😄

Such a dominating wrestlers they are.. Thanks for sharing.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 7

@SachinR wrote:

Thank you so much @SalmaanN 🙂 

1 From Daman ,India I am : a 2 poet ,writer and Author of coffee      table books . 3 International Photography                   Hobbyist  4 A regular traveller 5. compiled a mega coffee table book on Daman , Diu, Goa, Dadra & Nagar Haveli under Portuguese Regime 1510-1961 and at present with 260 pictures and history of 518 years . As a local guide I do ...... 1.New places Posting and changes         in google maps I make .  2 Photographs of places and people     I  post  3 Tourism blocks I  post  4 Tourist places visited by us ,  I             describe  5 Reviews of places I maje  6 Answer the questions made by people who want to know about the places before they visit.

Level 6

My family and I in playas de Tijuana B.C..My family and I in playas de Tijuana B.C..

Plenty of sunshinePlenty of sunshine

Playas de Tijuana B.C. is right on the border of San Ysidro Ca. Tourists attraction. Diverse people from all over the world number 1 port of entry to the USA. Plenty of bender selling relics,souvenirs and alot of taste desserts and fruits snacks. Plenty of hotel's with all the locals are so helpfull. Food is rich in taste plenty of alcohol foe those that enjoy a cocktail. Lota of dancing on the strip. Im telling you will come home with a smile.

Level 6

You are welcome

Level 10

Awwwww... @OSAMA I love your intro especially the part you said there's a child in you. That's beautiful. Nice one bro.

Level 5

Lombok islandn Indonesia

Yours contack to my ofice if you all Investment take a money loundry

Because your not respons for Deplover at Lombok islandn Indonesia your not take a moneyl,,,,,

Sony Ericsson can do the Beat idea for Lombok islandn Indonesia 

You cantik see worlds from here without friens.........

Level 5

Name: Brian
I am a regional 911 emergency dispatcher for 11 years. I use to participate in Map Maker for several counties in southern Idaho. After Map Maker was dissolved I took a break from google maps. I recently discovered local guides and look forward to making my community a better place. I have access to unique GIS systems that allow me to contribute to google maps as well as take from google maps to make our local mapping better.

Level 10

Hello @bm238It's an honor to have you in the house. You're actually a map maker veteran considering you came from the defunct map makers... Lol. Brian, So what level are you now in the Local Guides Program?

There're great individual here on Local Guides Connect. My name is U-Roy Agboli, I'm a level +5 local guides from Nigeria. Keep up the good work, buddy.

Regards 

Level 5

Currently Level 4. Though that takes into account my Map Maker edits. I'm pretty new to the LG scene. Right now just getting acclimated to the new system 🙂 I'm sure I'll hit level 5 soon.

Thanks for the warm welcome