GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2017

Hi @FunnyJ 

Welcome to Local guide connect community​.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Hello @Ozzy

A warm welcome to Local guide connect

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Connect Moderator

Hi @NicaNic 

Welcome to Local guide connect.

Level 3

Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself

Hi All!

1. Name: Jesse James Leighty
  2. Location: Everett PA, USA 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I enjoy updating information and discovering local businesses not yet on the map. I Run a Local Online media hub, So I encouraging them to claim their company, Help The Local business community. 
  4. I love to share: Photos and 360 photos of  hidden gems. putting business pins in the right location. especially at malls, atms. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I discovered local guides by exploring all of Google many Features. At the same Time I sign up for a sim program for Facebook.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I Run a Music Production company 1&3 Productions, Self-Taught in all Forms of Computer Tech, Been Using Computers in 1987 (7 Yo) . Accurate maps is very important to drivers & customers. With my Personal & Hobbies I want to provide the best to all people Involved! 
Level 9

Saudações, 

Feliz por mais um informe.

Level 3

Name. Grant

Location. Canadian praries

What do I love about being a local guide.

I'm not sure yet, I have been randomly posting. Stuff for some time now, and decided to look at what the benefits were a few hours ago and saw this... So here I am, learning on the fly!

I love to share.

Places that I consider worthy of interest

How did I hear about local guides.

I just stumbled upon it after some posts and updates

Fun fact about me.

I live in an RV and travel for work.with a large railway.. when I'm not doing that I love traveling

Level 9

Re: Introduce myself

Level 9

Level 9

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017