GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Introduce yourself -May 2017

Introduce Yourself - May 2017

As "Introduce Yourself" threads get quite long, we start new ones regularly and lock the old ones. Be sure to check the old threads to see who already joined and where they are from (simply search "Introduce Yourself"). If you're new, please use this thread to post your "I'm new" or "Hello world" posts. We will move any we find into here to keep the site organized. 

I will get us started:

1. Name: Anurag Sanadhya
  2. Location:  Rajasthan ,India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that my contributions have a HUGE impact in the world and help millions of people everyday!
  4. I love to share: I love to add and edit places. Wherever I go I try to use "Check the Facts" and look for missing information
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: After a some time working with Map Maker I saw this amazing group of people who share the same passion as I do. Why not join, eh!?
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to Click photographs of nature ,Culture and Art . Crazy About food because my profession is CooKing .
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2017

Very cool post, Bishowvijaya.   Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.

Mike Hassur

Level 10

Sumudu,

Nice to see you on Google Guides.  Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.

Mike H

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2017.

My name is Mike Hassur.  I am fairly new to Google Guides, and I think it is really an interesting concept.  I am a very happily married man (42 years). I am an electrical engineer and an eye doctor. I am older than most of you (probably) - I am 69 years old.  I have been have spent a lifetime taking photos of my experiences/adventures and the places that we have visited.  Googles Photos has given me the perfect place to store them, and Google Guides has given me the perfect place to share them.  In spite of being a member of Google Guides for only a few months, I have managed to accumulate a lot of points because of all of the places that we have visited and all of the photos that I have taken.  I hope that people will enjoy my experiences and my photos.

Best wishes to all of you.

Mike H

DSCN2389a.jpg2010_02 Mike surfing.JPGMike and Leon on Cliff.jpgMike_Sunrise.jpgMike and Kathy_Paris.jpg

Level 10

Re: Introduce yourself -May 2017

@AnuragSanadhya There is a thread created by Local Guides Connect, why don't you introduce yourself at "Introduce Yourself - May 2017 "?

Level 10

Thanks a lot dear @Arif Hossaini. 🙂

@ArifA wrote:

Welcome @BishowvijayaP!!

And it's a pleasure to know you again @MahmudPolash @SumuduH@AnuradhaP

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2017.

@hassurmichael,

Hello sir. Thank you so much for welcoming me in above comment.

I have been making my frequent visits to LG forum in a continuous way. There are many LGs who have gained the experience of more than 50 years. Their active participation & leading role has turned out that age is just a number game. Though we have long way to go your experiences, suggestions, inspirations & motivations are the foundations of our progress. Thank you so much for being a part of our family. A warm welcome to you as well in LG connect. Have a good times ahead. 🙂

@MichaelH wrote:

My name is Mike Hassur.  I am fairly new to Google Guides, and I think it is really an interesting concept.  I am a very happily married man (42 years). I am an electrical engineer and an eye doctor. I am older than most of you (probably) - I am 69 years old.  I have been have spent a lifetime taking photos of my experiences/adventures and the places that we have visited.  Googles Photos has given me the perfect place to store them, and Google Guides has given me the perfect place to share them.  In spite of being a member of Google Guides for only a few months, I have managed to accumulate a lot of points because of all of the places that we have visited and all of the photos that I have taken.  I hope that people will enjoy my experiences and my photos.

Best wishes to all of you.

Mike H

DSCN2389a.jpg2010_02 Mike surfing.JPGMike and Leon on Cliff.jpgMike_Sunrise.jpgMike and Kathy_Paris.jpg

Level 10

Thank you so much for letting us know about you guys @AnuradhaP@SumuduH.

Level 10

@MahmudPolash

Hi there, a very warm welcome to LG connect. Thank you so much for letting us know about you in detail. I have seen your active participation in LG forum. Keep it up. Best wishes!

The picture you attached with intro is very attractive & beautiful. 🙂

The another thing is I love to be bearded & glad to see you with beard. hahahaha

Cheers!

🙂

@MahmudurRahmanP wrote:

Hi everyone! Please let a moment to introduce myself to the community:

Name: MAHMUDUR RAHMAN

(From Rangpur, Bangladesh)
What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that my contributions have a HUGE impact in the world and help millions of people everyday!  A single contribution from a Local Guide on Google Maps can help users around the world make informed decisions that could result in a wonderful experience. I love to giving right information to Google Maps that can help Millions of people .
I love to share: I love to add and edit places. Wherever I go I try to use "Check the Facts" and look for missing information. I love to share photos so that other Local Guides can see the world through my eyes.
I love to add and edit places. Because every place has a Information to correction existing data,So i enjoy in edit places,I am also love to Add Photos.
How did I hear about Local Guides: Basically in profession I am a investment banker. some time ago when working with panaromio which is now closed, I saw this amazing group of people who share the same passion as I do. Then One day i start traveling a place but the place i don't know where is this,Then i search on Google Maps & found it, Maps show me a Pop-up join as a Local Guide so i Join this amazing Community of people's around the Globe. I was sharing a review of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local guide.
Fun Fact About Me: As a professional banker I have not lot of time except the weekend. Then I always try to work out that weekend to love to discover local foods and local arwa everywhere I go and also love to go-to long drive(as a passenger and as a driver). I love photography and hoped that I could be a nature photographer next time. That’s me attempting to shoot anything that appears to me interesting.IMG_20170414_112408 1_1493665898355.jpg

IMG_20170416_161819.jpg

Level 10

Hello @BishowvijayaP thanks and welcome to the LG community. Also welcome to be beard.