TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Meet and Work with local guides PARIS 75 et 92 Rueil Malmaison

Hi @Jo92 and welcome to Connect!

I personally think that your English is really good, but just so you know Google Translate is enabled across the entire platform, so feel free to communicate in the language you feel most comfortable.

As you are new in here, why don't you check the conversations happening among our Local Guides? If you find a conversation that is of any interest to you, feel free to jump in and interact with other Local Guides. You'll see that community members here in Connect are always willing to help and are very welcoming to the new members of the community. I also recommend you to read this post for tips and best practices when using Connect. If you have any questions, please Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

I decided to move your post to this month's introduce yourself topic, where you can meet new and old member. You can also check the first post in that thread and then edit your post to fit the format there. All you have to do is to click on the 3 black dots on the top right corner of your post and then select "Edit message".

I hope that you'll find this information useful!

Kind Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Thanks @OSAMA and @DavidTito, of course we always follow meetup of Bandung LG, we can share what we have done our best.Seabook foodcrawlSeabook foodcrawl

Sindangreret foodcrawlSindangreret foodcrawl

Maranggi Sate CentreMaranggi Sate Centre

Taman Lansia & Gedung Sate FotowalkTaman Lansia & Gedung Sate Fotowalk

And etc...

Regards

Level 3

Love, peace and enjoy trip

Love, peace and enjoy trip

Level 5

Khalekbd

Hello. i am new in google . i want to learn more in life

Level 8

Olá Pessoal...

1. Nome : Jorge Cavalcante
  2. Localização: Fortaleza - Ceará - Brasil
  3. O que eu adoro ser um Guia Local: Gosto de atualizar as informações de mapa, ruas, comércios e locais turísticos, minhas principais colaborações são em pontos de varejo que ajudam visitantes a encontrarem o que precisam em suas viagens!
  4. Minha coisa favorita para explorar: Gosto de ver o que tem nas proximidades, saber o que tem para fazer e o que eu posso comprar.
Publicitário desbravador
Former Google Contributor

Re: Hi Everyone

Hi @Banannajoe75,

Welcome to Connect! I've moved your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know, others!

Thanks,

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Hi, everyone!

Introduce Yourself - March 2018 - it's really good idea for newbies

1. Name: Katherina
  2. Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: show my favourite places for others, write useful comments for people
  4. My favorite thing to explore: parks, city views
  5. Fun Fact about me: I like frost and snow
  6. skipass.jpg
Level 3

Hi

My name is Ashish Sahu

I stay in Pune Maharashtra

I have recently joined local guide.

I love sharing my experience with others which can help them

Level 3

Name: Go by Alexia, Lex and Lexi

What I love about being a local guide: Getting to share amazing moments and experiences Ive had with others, and giving them the opportunity

to enjoy it as well

My favorite things to explore: Manoa Falls, Hawaii

Fun fact about me: I am ALWAYS smiling! 

Level 6

wow 

nice to see this