Did you mean: 
Level 5

Sulawsesi

IMG-20180328-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20180328-WA0007.jpg

Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Name: Shahid farid

why to be a local guide: because i want to help the people  ....and share my experiences to them.

say no to corruption
Level 5

1. Name: Sway
  2. Location: Milan
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Share my pictures and experiences around the world, help my fellow and travellers to have a better knowledge of my city
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Nature and silent cozy places
  5. Fun Fact about me: I've started without a specif reason
Former Google Contributor

Re: Sulawsesi

Hi @Mazdana,

Welcome to Connect! 

Since you're new to the community, I thought you might want to introduce yourself and get to know others here. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Thanks,

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Re: Hello local guide france paris

مرحبا بالجميع وسعيد بتواصلنا مع بعض ولخدمة اي محتاج يريد المساعده شكراللجميع 

Level 4

Hello Everyone !!!

1. Name: syafiq
  2. Location: Kota Bekasi (Indonesia)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: share with everyone on the journey, if that's a good review people can follow. and if it's something bad it can be avoided.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Beach, because of a simple and cheap way to escape from a routine that makes you tired
  5. Fun Fact about me: easy going
Level 8

introduce yourself

Merhaba Dünya; Saygı ve Sevgiler Sunuyorum,
İsmim Mehmet Kamacı,
Bölgem Türkiye Bulunduğum Şehir İzmir,

Gezdiğim yerlerde çekmiş olduğum fotoğrafları paylaşmak Tüm Dünya İnsanlarına güvenli ve doğru dürüst bir şekilde yardımcı olmak için sizlerle birlikte buradayım, Dünyada görmediğim yerleri yüklemiş olduğunuz fotoğraf ve diğer bilgiler sayesinde sizler ile birlikte görmekten mutluluk duyuyorum,
      Mesleğim dolayısı ile Türkiye de Ege Bölgesi sahil Turizm Tatil Yerleri Oteller Restoranlar Alış Veriş Merkezleri gibi yoğun Bölgelerde bulunuyorum, Otuz yıldır Profesyonel Makam Şoförüyüm, amatör olarak telefonum ile Çekmiş olduğum Fotoğraf ve diğer bilgilerim ile tüm insanlığa faydalı olmak istiyorum, Görülmeyen yerleri keşfetmeyi bilgiler toplamayı insanlığa sunmayı hobi olarak görüyorum, biraz cesaret ve paylaşmayı sevmek yeterli,
       ''Dünyayı görmek için sizden gözlerinizi istesem bir dakikalığına verir miydiniz?''MehmetK.jpg

Level 9

Re: Greetings!

i like the photo @Đan_Phượng welcome welcome :)))))))))

Level 8

Re: Greetings!

Thank you so much...

Level 8

It's turtle Beach Pakistan KarachiIt's turtle Beach Pakistan Karachi

Farhan masood from pakistan