Re: Taking pict

Hi @Dang_nguyen1411

Thanks for sharing

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Hi @nisheda

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

• Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Re: About me

Hi @Sallu677

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Hi @de-Mercy

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 8

I finally found time.
     Name: Şafak
    What I love about being a Local Guide: To see and explore new places and to share them, to help people as much as possible.
     My favorite thing to explore: Historical sites, (especially archaeological sites) Mountains
     Fun Fact about me: I started this job too late

Photo_0030.jpg

G+ | My Contributions One day, somewhere to meet.
Level 6

1. Name: Laura
  2. Location: Nairobi, Kenya
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing information on places I have visited which would later be beneficial to someone else in dire need such as emergencies.
  4. My favourite thing to explore: Being a foodie mostly restaurants and festivals but very interested in hiking and nature trails.
Level 3

Introduce Yourself - March 2018

a45CMXIkEY4.jpgName: Helen (or Alyona in Russian)

1. Location: Ukraine, Chernivtsi
  2. What I love about being a Local Guide: as many  of you, I found Local Guide on Google maps, just yesterday, so I am still trying to figure out how to use it, what to do here and to review tons of information located here 🙂 It took me 20 minutes to understand how to write a post here except for clicking 'Reply' button and I am still not sure if there is other way :))) no, I am not 80 years old))
  3. My favorite thing to explore: I love everything about travels! Most of all I am beach lover and summer person, so three months in Australia were like a dream for me! In short I am crazy travel lover!
  4. Fun Fact about me: I can pack my stuff in 30 minutes, no matter where to go, 24/7 ready to travel! Bus, car, train, plane.. There are so many things yet to see, many places to go.. ❤️

If you will travel to Ukraine, hit me up, I will help you as much as I can. It may be difficult for foreigners here as not many people speak English, but I am always happy to help!  Yurii Fedkovych Chernivtsi National UniversityYurii Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University

Level 7

Hello everyone!

1. Name: Bambang Purwanto
  2. Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing my photos and thoughts to the world. I hope they could help others in making better decisions. I love learning new things and noticed how fast technology progressing. I have learned a lot from Google Maps. I am very happy I have chances to be connected here. I am sure I will learn a lot! 
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I like taking photos of architecture or interior design works. 

Can't wait to see the world I have yet to see!

Last but not least, thank you Google for the chances given!