TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Genau das ist mein Problem! Ich kenne mich nicht so gut aus und weiß nicht wie ich mein Handy bedienen soll. Ich brauche ein "Navi" um mein Telefon ordentlich zu bedienen. 

Level 7

Wie kann ich dich als Freund markieren? 

Level 9

1. Name: Jonas
  2. Location: Kapenguria (Kenya)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Its fun, doesn't take much of my time, I can just visit a place and comment about it as I interact with the place with ease.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I love biking, hiking and visiting new places that are challenging to reach and also I make sure they are available on Google maps.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I keep taking pictures of places and posting them on Google Maps to an extend once I came across my pictures I keep wondering if I am the one taking them, they are so amazing.

FaceApp_1509544714762.jpg

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 3

Hello everybody from Localguides connect :

My name is danny pratap

i am from new delhi (India)

i like to travel historical and natural places

i have visited so many places in India.

i have never visited any abroad site.

but whatever i have visited in India i really enjoyed that.

I have shared some of my pictures of zoological park and other places.

i hope i will share more pictures of beautiful sites here. 

thank you everybody and thank you google for providing me this opportunity.

Regards,

Danny Pratap

[Phone number removed]

Level 7

Hi @JonasKL @dannypratap@uwe1  welcome to connect 🙂

Level 8

Re: From The Land Of Smile! Wink

Hi I also want to travel over the world and want to enjoy my life.

Level 2

1. Name: Thushan Susilakumar
  2. Location: TrincomaleeSelfie of me in lagoon of batticaloa. Light house area.Selfie of me in lagoon of batticaloa. Light house area.

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing my explorations with the world, to help them to make better decisions and honestly, because I love learning from all of you both in Google Maps and here in Connect about the world I have yet to see!
  4. My favorite thing to explore: When I look back at my past year of travels, I have to say that the key themes are National Parks (so the great outdoors) as well as places where I can have a really beautiful view of the area I’m visiting.
  5. Fun Fact about me: accually im travel menia master, cause when i plan to travel i make it become jurney, i know the meaning of travel and jurney,
  6. About Srilanka: this  most beutyfull country of the world, i love my contry very much cause its about travelling experiunce.
Level 8

Wow awesome introduction @OSAMA and i found some similarities between you and me i.e. love shopping and always search for free parking  😄 as well as love to enjoy with my kids and family any where like restaurant, gardens shopping complex, Cinema Hall e.t.c and thank you so much for sharing your story and  you always have smiling face like me 🙂  keep mapping keep smiling  

Thank you

Laxmi 

Level 8

@DavidTito nice introduction david and really nice photos with street view T shirt 🙂 

Level 5

Presentación

Hola gente linda. Soy Ana María de La Punta. San Luis. Argentina. Me encanta opinar y ayudar a la gente contando mi experiencia en los sitios que estuve... Saludos