Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Sowkai

20180208_152930.png

Level 4

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Name: Doug
What I love about being a Local Guide: Interacting and sharing with people around the world. There is so much to see and do - and... awesome people to meet. 

My favorite things: faith, family, fun, music, food, photography, sports and travel. 

Fun fact about me: Orange you curious? I love me puns. And orange. 

Level 8

Re: Local guide from Nepal

Thanks for the info.iam preparing for Kailash Mansarovar trip 2018 in the months June to september.ours is the government of India trip.

Level 2

NAme: Ian

Why I love google connect:  becaus  I can give helpful reviews about transport and whales

My favourite places to explore: Tropical forests

fun fact about me: I like saving whales

Former Google Contributor

Re: A New Comer

Hi @Wandy_santoso and welcome to Connect!

Excuse me for replying in English, but don't worry, the Google Translate tool is enabled across the entire platform, so don't hesitate to use it when and if needed. 🙂

Your post will be more appropriate to be in our Introduction thread, so this is why I decided to move it there. Hope that you won't mind. I invite you check the first post in that thread and then edit your post to fit the format there.

Since you are a new comer, allow me to share some information you may find helpful in making your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate:

Cheers,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

1. Name: Shaun
  2. Location: Jamaica (Kingston to be exact)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing my new experiences with the world.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: My favorite thing to explore are the mountains, The Blue Mountains are majestic and beautiful. Allot of the mountains have not been explored in ages and i plan to change that.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I love walk/hiking, id walk the entire length of Jamaica if given the chance.
SD
Level 10

@Nolberto warm welcome to local guides connect community.

Level 10

@Ashutosh9211 warm welcome to local guides connect community.

Level 10

@Borja_ll warm welcome to local guides connect community.

Level 10

@Gosha_Isaev warm welcome to local guides connect community.