Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Hi @ScottM

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 4

1. Name: Bin Hathboor
  2. Location:United Arab Emirates ( RAK, Dubai and AD )
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Share my experiences and give advice
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I love exploring archaeological areas or mysterious places and mountains
  5. Fun Fact about me: hah ! nothing 🙂 .... i think .. my age 28 and my brain's age is 50 .. is that fun ? maybe ... 🙂 nothing to read here keep scrolling down

LUV U ALL

Level 10

Odlaniervilla

Chilli dayChilli day

Chilli dayChilli day

I'm Odlanier, a local guide in Florida and enyoy to visit new places every day and take a lot of pictures, my level is 9 and had been  acclaimed  79872 points until today.

Level 4

Hi From Turkey, Izmir,

1. Name: Burcu
  2. Location: Turkiye (Izmir city)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing my experience with much more people around the world, not only my little world full of many friends. Its also beautiful to make people aware of what they should do beside what they should. 
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I am a fan of nature. I like to explore untouched or rarely seen places. Also think that they all should be protected so I try to be careful to inform people about the issues that they should be aware of to protect these beauty. It is important to share naif feelings with all who sometimes forget to remember.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I have a kind of short memory problem which always makes my friends laugh. (and sometimes makes them angry)
Level 9

Welcome Welcome @Joist 🙂 

Level 9

Re: Greetings from Samiron :)

Masha Allah bro @Samiron God  protect you , very nice photo :-))))

Level 9

Hey hey @InkyMann Welcome Welcome to this wonderful Community 🙌🙏😁

Share one of your videos with us , we have many great you tubers with us such as

@Carl , @BudionoS and many others 😁😊👍🎖

Level 5

Hi

Hi I am Hasan add me to your sanp chat [Skype profile removed] or Facebook account [Facebook Profile Removed] or what's app [Phone Number Removed]