Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Hey hey hey!

1. Name: Ryan Haenny
  2. Location: Arvada, Colorado
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I like being able to provide others with pertinent information regarding the businesses they are thinking about visiting. Sometimes the reviews provided by guides or anyone for that matter can make or break someone's decision to visit a specific business. 
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I don't really have a favorite. I enjoy providing reviews, pictures and whatever information I can from anywhere I visit. 
  5. Fun Fact about me: I can whistle and hum at the same time!
Level 4

1. Name: Arifa Yusaf
  2. Location: Kerala, India (Gods on Country)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Improve my village on google map. There is lots of mistake about places added and names in local language. I loves to travel and loves to share my explorations with the world, to help them to make better decisions. 
  4. My favorite thing to explore:  Capture the beauty of places in my phone. So that when i just scroll my gallery i will see those photos and remember those moments. Another thing is that taste different food and review.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I loves to ride bike especially bullet . But no one in my family knows that.
Level 9

Greetings from India

1. Name: Mohammed Asif
  2. Location: Bangalore, India
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I Love to share about places I've gone, things I ate, etc. not only about the good stuffs but not-so-good things as well. So people who are going to visit the same place I've been will know or at least get prepared to it. Best way to know the place is to get to know the locals!   
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Places with food/eateries
  5. Fun Fact about me: Avid Xiaomi fan - Obsessed!!!
Former Google Contributor

Re: Helooo...

Hello @Sintokk,

Welcome to Connect.

Thanks for your introduction. Please note that I have moved your topic to the currently existing thread here.

Since you are new to the Community, please take the time to read the below:

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.
  • Last but not least please feel free to Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Former Google Contributor

Re: Greetings from India

Hey @djasif,

Thanks for your introduction. Please note that I have moved your topic to the currently existing thread here.

By the way I think Xiaomi are a great brand. Good choice!

Since you are new to the Community, please take the time to read the below:

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.
  • Last but not least please feel free to Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 4

Oh, no. There's no way I'd ever give out that much that much info.

I'll just say that I live in Jackson MS and I enjoy pretty much anything that will

get me out of this hellhole. Motorcycling, travel and things like that.

Level 3

1. Name: Vaibhav
  2. Location: India, Pune 
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Everyday I visit new places and sharing my experience with the world makes me happy. At the same time I take almost all my decision on the basis of reviews of other Guides. this makes me happy to contribute in some good decision of other with my reviews.
  4. My favourite thing to explore: Everything. I love exploring everything and all time.
  5. Fun facts about me: I love sharing and caring. I am traveller. Dreamer. Achiever. I want to see every-Single person of this world happy and smiling.
Level 4

This is me

Soy un apasionado por descubrir nuevos lugares 

Level 5

• Name: zeeshan malik
  • What I love about being a Local Guide: Love to share about places I've gone, things I ate, etc. not only about the good also a bad thing of it. So people who gonna go or visit to the same place I've been will know or at least get prepared to it. Best way to know the place is get to know the locals!   
  • My favorite thing to explore: Places with food/eateries
  • Fun Fact about me: Have fun in sport as well.

Level 3

Travelling

I love traveling and driving

I like to meet new people