TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself - February 2018

Hi @Ceciliaandreas2002 and welcome to Connect!

Your post has been moved to this month's introduction thread. Feel free to introduce yourself by editing your post. The way you can do that is by clicking the 3 little dots that are located on the top right corner of your post and then select "Edit message".

Since you are new to the community, I suggest you review the Program Rules as well as Tips: Using Local Guides Connect for better understanding on the use of the community forum and to make the best use of your time here. As an extra tip, I would suggest you to search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

1. Name: Guillermo
  2. Location: Montevideo, Uruguay
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Help people (locals or tourists) and help places to be known in the community and the World. 
  4. My favorite thing to explore: New bars in town and seaside neighborhoods (specially those that have beaches)
  5. Fun Fact about me: I talk so much about Google Maps that now every person that has any kind of trouble using Maps calls me for help. I tend to receive 3-4 phone calls per week!
Level 5

Name: Rock Ramos
What I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing my small adventures amen showing off my home town, moved here in 2005 from NUC and just live it.
My favorite thing to explore: When I look back at my past year of travels, I have found that I live to find and explore off the grid places, places where the locals go when I’m visiting another place, I stay away from the touristy stuff.
Fun Fact about me: I’ve been writing reviews on Google Maps since 2015 and my photo with the most views is from Tuscon amdnSedona AZ contributed in 2016.

Level 7

Hi @gdcl @CoachRockRamos welcome to LG connect 🙂

Level 7

Hi @Wizsp @FAIZ_ANWAR  welcome to connect, 

Level 7

Re: Ex Lorrydriver

Selamat bergabung dan salam kenal balik mas @edochris8412

Level 9

Re: Introduce my self in March

سلم على حايل و سلم على شمر @راضي

هلا و غلا اخوي راضي 

Level 9

Welcome welcome @tesil317 nice to meet you :-)))) 

Level 5

Hello All..greeting from Jakarta 

1. Name: CH
  2. Location: Jakarta, Indonesia 
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I can share our experience to other and trying to assist them exploring new places. 
  4. My favorite thing to explore: new places and interesting spot for good picture. It sometimes only simple and usual place around us but can be extremely good for capturing our moment.
  5. Fun Fact about me: Well, I really love making our own post wedding photo session in every place (amateur). I don't think that making good picture with our spouse is just only one time before our marriage,  instead it should be all over our journey. We have been married for almost 15 years this coming May and continuously recording our journey in memorable pic anywhere.  I hope this will encourage others to do the same while enjoying new interesting place around us. Mind for my English. CheersTwo giant trees at Bogor Botanical GardenTwo giant trees at Bogor Botanical Garden

FB_IMG_1519292923355.jpg

Level 9

Asalamo alaikom @ArwaAlturki :-))

Ahlan wa sahlan , Welcome Welcome to this COMMUNITY 🏅😊😊