TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Local guide from Nepal

Hi @Ashok2023

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

Best Regards 
Regards

Level 8

Hi @nisheda welcome to connect

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Hi @AbdullahAM

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 8

Hi @NirajBhusal welcome to local guides

Level 8

Welcome @AbdullahAM

Level 2

1. Name: Eduardo
  2. Location: Los Angeles
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Discovering new places and sharing my experiences with locals to get the most honest review on a location.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Downtown Los Angeles and its surroundings. I love to explore on my bicycle rather than a vehicle because you're not speeding through anything.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I love to stream video games on Twitch so when you guys are feeling bored, check it out. I'm on Pacific Time if that helps! www.twitch.tv/iWizsp
Level 6

Name:  Faiz Anwar

What I love about being a Local Guide: First, I love being a Local guide .Honestly sharing my experience with Google map that can help other tourists and travellers.

I Love to share my contribution and information to Google Map . I know more than 80% of Lucknow. I love nature's beauty which allows me to share beautiful moments and captures.

My favourite place is whole lucknow: I have visited most of the places in Lucknow. mostly the heritages places where tourists visits all round months and year, local restaurants and eateries. Whenever I got a  little time I explore missing places with google map.

Some fun facts about myself: I am a crazy photographer and I enjoy travelling mostly with friend circle and wish to help others.

IMG_20170212_151117475.jpg

Level 8

Re: Ex Lorrydriver

hello

my name Edo Chris, i'm from Kediri, East java, Indonesia

when do you come to my country, you will never regret cause we have a lot natural and beautiful landscape

nice to meet your gogle local guide around world

Level 10

Welcome to Local Guides Connect @FAIZ_ANWAR @Wizsp

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 2

Introduce Yourself - February 2018

New guad friends.so what i can i help you..