TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: General

Hi @Moen and welcome to Connect!

I have moved your post to the relevant thread, which is called Introduce Yourself. As the topic obliges, please edit your post and add some introduction to it. Feel free to check Traci's post for some inspiration.

Thanks and see you around,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: Local guide from Nepal

Hi @nisheda
Welcome to Google connect and maps.
This is the world local guide family.

Before starting this passionate adventure, I advise you to 
 introduce yourself to the community Here
for a good understanding of the program read this Link for maps and this Post to get an easy way to understand connect.
See you 

Level 8

Hi Nisheda ,in Nepal from which area you belong to.iam from India.

Re: General

Hello and welcome to Connect, @Moen. Other than just saying "hi", you are welcome to share more about yourself in Introduce Yourself - March 2018.

As you are new here, these may help you get a better and more wholesome experiencing:

1. Read Tips: Using Local Guides Connect for tips on how to use and navigate Connect. 

2. Check out Local Guides Help Center to find out the ways you can contribute to Maps, contribution policies, and points

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

I am planning to visit khatmandu this year.when I visit Sikkim Gangtok. What is the best time to visit Nepal.

Hi @nisheda,

Welcome to the official Local Guides community named Connect!

I have never been to Nepal, but I've heard that there are some breathtaking landscapes. Hopefully one day I'll have the opportunity to see them with my own eyes.

From what I'm seeing, @Venance has already given you some very useful advices, which I'm sure will help you with your journey here in Connect.

Please note that I have moved your post to the Introduction thread, as it is more appropriate in this section of the platform.

See you around,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hello @nisheda

Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides and welcome to Nepal Local guides community as well. I am Niraj Bhusal, Local Guides from Nepal currently staying in Bhaktapur. In Connect we share our experience of local guides, talking about technical issues or sharing what is our feelings about it. Since this post has already been moved to Introduce Yourself March 2018 thread I suggest you to give your intro here as posted by @TraciC Ma'am. 

Also, I recommend you to check out these tips to help you settle down into Connect and the Local Guides program :

Waiting to hear your travel experiences on upcoming post in Connect.

Namaste, Niraj

Re: Hello all friends

Hey @osamaelshafiey,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

Also, I think you might find these Istanbul search results useful. There are a lot of Local Guides living there, sharing their experiences and some of them wanting to connect with others.

Thanks,

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

1. Name: Abdullah Al Mamun
  2. Location: Mymensingh City, Bangladesh
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love contributing on google maps. I think mapping is a very nice way to helps millions of peoples around the world.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I love travelling, whenever i got time i go visit for nice as well as places where I can have a really beautiful view of the area I’m visiting. I always use Google maps, google helps me to find a place very easily.  
  5. Fun Fact about me: I’ve been contributing and writing reviews on Google Maps since 2015.

600.jpg744.jpg

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Welcome @cerbach to the platform