TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Hallo

Hi @Alvitochandra17 and welcome to Connect!

Just so you know, I have moved your post to the current introduction thread. Please check the first post in that thread and then edit your post to fit the format there.

As you are new to the community, here are some useful tips that I suggest you keep in mind when posting in Connect:

• Go through the helpful articles in the Help Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides

Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Hello everyone!

Let me Introduce myself 😄

1. Name: Achmad Bagus Sadewa, you can call me Sadewa
  2. Location: Malang, East Java, Indonesia
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing my explorations with the world, because the journey cant be stopped. We must go on and experiencing from each other. I really glad to join with you guys here in Local Guides.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I love adventures. In the beginning of the year I go hiking with my friends, Adventures make us stronger in physicaly also mentality. See you on the next Adventure guys!
  5. Some Fact about me: Im an Calligrapher, Handletterer, Social Activist, and Pemuda Desa.
Level 3

اكتشاف مناطق سياحية جديدة

20180105_172111.jpg20180219_145626.jpg26229724_1523800737718219_4215086625530239670_n.jpgIMG_20180131_100329.jpg

Level 5

आप सभी उत्तराखंड भाइयों को सुरेंद्र सिंह नेगी की ओर से ढेर सारी शुभकामनाएं और अब आने वाले टाइम में उ

सुरेंद्र सिंह नेगी एंड आयुष्मान खुराना न्यू पिक आयुष्मान खुराना के साथ पहली बार जब हमें फोटो खींचने का मौका मिला तो आयुष्मान खुराना ने हमारी खुद की फोन लेकर अपने साथ मेरी एक सेल्फी ली और यह सेल्फी गुडगांव की है मैं करती खुश हूं कि मैं भी किसी न किसी तरह की हर आदमी से बिहार रखता हूं और आदमी के साथ में अपना विचार विमर्श और अपने दिल की बात बता रहा हूं मैं आप सभी लोगों से बिनसर भगवान की ओर से बिंदेश्वर महादेव उत्तराखंड की ओर से आप सभी को नमस्कार करो मैं अपनी यह फोटो को पोस्ट कर रहा हूं प्लीज इसे लाइक और सबस्क्राइब जरूर करें प्लीज आई लाइक यूसुरेंद्र सिंह नेगी एंड आयुष्मान खुराना न्यू पिक आयुष्मान खुराना के साथ पहली बार जब हमें फोटो खींचने का मौका मिला तो आयुष्मान खुराना ने हमारी खुद की फोन लेकर अपने साथ मेरी एक सेल्फी ली और यह सेल्फी गुडगांव की है मैं करती खुश हूं कि मैं भी किसी न किसी तरह की हर आदमी से बिहार रखता हूं और आदमी के साथ में अपना विचार विमर्श और अपने दिल की बात बता रहा हूं मैं आप सभी लोगों से बिनसर भगवान की ओर से बिंदेश्वर महादेव उत्तराखंड की ओर से आप सभी को नमस्कार करो मैं अपनी यह फोटो को पोस्ट कर रहा हूं प्लीज इसे लाइक और सबस्क्राइब जरूर करें प्लीज आई लाइक यू

Level 5

Re: आप सभी उत्तराखंड भाइयों को सुरेंद्र सिंह नेगी की ओर से ढेर सारी शुभकामनाएं और अब आने वाले टाइम म

Binser maha DevBinser maha Dev

Haridwar  uttrakhand ब्रहम ढोंगी बिनसर महादेव उत्तराखंडHaridwar uttrakhand ब्रहम ढोंगी बिनसर महादेव उत्तराखंड

आयुष्मान खुराना सुरेंद्र सिंह नेगी जी बधाई हो फिल्मआयुष्मान खुराना सुरेंद्र सिंह नेगी जी बधाई हो फिल्म

बिनसर महादेव उत्तराखंड के पौड़ी गढ़वाल के थलीसैण ब्लॉक के बिनसर महादेव ब्रह्म ढोंगी के पास बड़ा गांव के बगल में दान गांव पड़ता है बेला बेला गांव के बगल में डांग जयतीर्थ वलियों के मोरनी थाना कांड अलीम अंसारी गुटर गांव की धार ना खुला

Level 8

Re: Just me

Hi @rizome welcome to connect

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Hello @Absadewa,

Welcome to Connect and thanks for your introduction.

Please note that I have merged your topic with the currently existing one.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

Re: اكتشاف مناطق سياحية جديدة

Hey @Ilyes,

Welcome to Connect.

Since you're new to the community, here are some tips to get yourself started:

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.
  • Last but not least please feel free to Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

Re: Sokkampettai maharaja

Hey @Strprabu,

Welcome to Connect! I've moved your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit about yourself and get to know others.

Thanks,

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Re: आप सभी उत्तराखंड भाइयों को सुरेंद्र सिंह नेगी की ओर से ढेर सारी शुभकामनाएं और अब आने वाले टाइम म

Hello @Sundar2 and welcome to Local Guides connect community.

Thanks

Happy to Help

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.