TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Let's Get Together

Hi @AbidinH and welcome to Connect!

Sorry for replying in English, feel free to take full advantage of the Google Translate tool, which is enabled across the platform.

I have redacted your personal contact details from the post, like @claudiaamanda already suggested. You might not know but we do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead: https://goo.gl/XmECzY. Please bare in mind that self promotion or posting on behalf on businesses, brands and organizations is not allowed. You can find more about our community policy in the Program Rules.

Please note that I have moved your post to this month's Introduce yourself thread. Feel free to read the first post in that thread and then edit your post to fit the format there.

Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Introduce my self

Hi @jimmy_bali and welcome to Connect!

I've edited your message, because as @FaridTDF already explained, we value everyone's privacy and sharing private information is not encouraged.

Since there is already an introdction thread, I'm moving your message there. Please read the first post in that thread and then edit your post to fit the format there.

Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Thank you @Julien44 I hope so too

@Julienpaul44 wrote:

@WaweruM Nice to meet you Waweru. I was happy to see your picture 😉

I wish you that your fun fact won't last long and to meet you one day!

WaweruM a écrit :

Name: Waweru Macharia

What I love about being a Local Guide: It gives me a chance to explore and experience new places.

My favorite thing to explore: I love going on hikes, food crawls and national parks

Fun Fact about me: I have never been out of my country.

Portrait Party-20.jpg

Level 3

Hi Hiroko, where are you from?

Level 1

Strprabu sokkampettai contacts number, <PHONE NUMBER REMOVED>

BFFFE014-EFEC-48EB-8EAF-AE3DBEEFF44F.png

Re: Strprabu sokkampettai contacts number, <PHONE NUMBER REMOVED>

Hi @ilamparithi,

Welcome to Connect! Sharing personal information publicly is not allowed here on Connect. That's why I edited your post. Please take some time to read our Local Guides program rules and Local Guides community policy

I've moved your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit about yourself and get to know others.

Thanks,

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Kje se predstavim

Level 7

Thanks, @PaDeSSo

Level 6

Hello, my name is Andre. Some call me also Andy or Ale

1. Location: I come from the capitol of Switzerland, Bern. We are very close (30km) to the mountain-region called Alpes. So in my youth, I spent a lot of times in the mountains. Mostly skiing or climbing.
  2. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to give tipps and advices about my region and other places I know well to poeple that don't. So they can profit and discover places faster and with less bad an timeloosing experiences.
  3. My favorite thing to explore: I love nature off the tourist ways. But, on the other side, I enjoy poeples company. Their habits, their language, and of course, their food too.
  4. Aleu19.jpg20170123_184151_sml.jpg
Level 5

Introducing

Hello everyone,

My name is SHAKIL. I am new here. I like to travel places and  likes to share with people. Loca guide is very impressive to me. I would love to share pictures and help to fix incorrect information.