Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Hi @Dedom welcome to connect

Anonymous
Not applicable

1. Name: Ata Ur Rehman 
  2. Location: Gujranwala, Pakistan
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Add/edit places, reviews, uploading photos
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I love to travel different parks, shopping Malls, fast food restaurants etc
  5. Fun Fact about me: Being a visualist i mostly love to concentrate on Photos more than other activities, love to connect with other Local Guides for sharing ideasthis selfie taken on 25th February 2018 at the event of World Wide Photo Walk in Ghakharthis selfie taken on 25th February 2018 at the event of World Wide Photo Walk in Ghakhar

Regards

Ata Ur Rehman 

Pakistan Local Guides  

Level 10

Level 10

Hi @Miguelfqmg, Great introduction. Thanks for sharing your pictures. It must have been a good time. You seem to be very popular!

Miguelfqmg a écrit :
  1. Name: Miguel Angel de la fuente quintas
  2. Location: Madrid
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Become a tourist guide, teach other people the city of Madrid.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Madrid (Spain)
  5. Fun Fact about me:
    1. I attended Local Guides Challenge 2016 - Madrid
    2. Organize Local Guides World Wide Geo Meetup Madrid 2017  

Attached are the links of the Local Guides meeting that you organize in Madrid.

Post of the hangout.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/World-Wide-Geo-Meetup-Madrid/td-p/419778

Post of the report that made public television of Spain about the hangout.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Espa%C3%B1ol/Programa-Tve-C%C3%A1mara-abierta-2-0-Quedada-Loca...

9.	I attended Google Local Guides Challenge 2016 – Madrid9. I attended Google Local Guides Challenge 2016 – Madrid9.	I attended Google Local Guides Challenge 2016 – Madrid9. I attended Google Local Guides Challenge 2016 – Madrid9.	I attended Google Local Guides Challenge 2016 – Madrid9. I attended Google Local Guides Challenge 2016 – Madrid

2017-01-31 22.28.56.jpgTve me hace la entrevistaTve me hace la entrevistaInicio de la quedada World Wide Geo MadridInicio de la quedada World Wide Geo MadridInicio de la quedada World Wide Geo MadridInicio de la quedada World Wide Geo Madrid

Level 10

@msaonika Welcome to connect. Your introduction is lovely. Thanks for sharing your pictures!

msaonika a écrit :
  1. Name: Aonika
  2. Location: Layton, Utah
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I am very new to the Local Guides community - but so far I have loved seeing all of the photography that is out there and getting to know other Local Guides.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Anything that is outdoors - I love landscape photography even though right now my primary job is Real Estate photography.  So, going on a hike, finding a new place in the middle of nowhere, those are my passions.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I love food photography.  Mostly because I love food and some chefs are so stinkin' creative with their presentations.  So, lots of times you will find food pictures mixed in with my regular adventures.  My daughter also races cars for fun - so I LOVE going to the dirt track and taking pictures of her events.
  6. Capture.JPGCapture1.JPG

Level 10

@Sabas Nice to meet you. Great video. Thanks for sharing.

Sabas a écrit :

organized.

I'll start...

1. Name: Sabas,my YouTube channel is Sabas vLogs.
  2. Location: Huntsville,Alabama
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing my explorations with the world.Coz some people can't fly or drive or afford to go places due to expensive.This will help them to see places without living they house.Yay!
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Old town,life,travelling,culture,people and get a fresh air and explore
  5. Fun Fact about me:I love to travel but working full time,it hard to request off.But,but me and my fiance we trying to travel every year to go different countries as possible.That's why I have YouTube so that I can share beautiful memory with other people. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgVlbbXRsXD3WFscf52QHFDubai mall 05/2017Dubai mall 05/2017

Level 10

Re: From The Land Of Smile! Wink

@TabbyAli Nice introduction. I am so happy that you are with us===> we always need a doctor with us! We never know it could help!

TabbyAli a écrit :

1. Name : Tabby Ali

2. Location : i am Pakistani but have been          living in China from last 4 years and                 frequently go to USA

3. What I love about being a local guide

Well initially I wanted to share the beauty of my home country Pakistan. It's inside cultures and traditions with the outside world .then moving to china I got to know that majority world doesn't know about China also as Google is banned there. So I started sharing my experience with you guys .

5. Fun Facts about me : . I am a doctor by profession. I love to read and write And exploreIMG_20180205_092248~2.jpg

IMG_20180205_141734.jpg

Level 10

@Paulsayhi Welcome to connect. You must be a good local guide for disable person as you really face their issue!

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Paulsayhi a écrit :

Hi I'm new

Me with the rollatorMe with the rollator

20180301_205210.jpg

Me

1, Name Paul

2, Location Driffield, UK

3, What I love about being a local guide As a disable person I use a rollator.  Gives guides from a disabled access perspective

4, My favourite things to explore  

Like to explore museums & comic cons

5, Fun fact about me I enjoy cosplay (dressing up) visiting comic cons