TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Name: Saleh 
Jeddah city is heart the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Google it cause am speechless. 

Helping other to find their right place are a great blessing. As many of other locals guide help me too. 
My favorite thing to explore: 

We all love exploring new things and we like to share it, that why we all in here. 

Mad many of you doesn’t know Saudi Arabia yet, I believe this country will amaze you since we are about to issue tourism visa coming soon, Don’t miss the beach, desert, mountain and many attractions. 

Best regards,

SF
Former Google Contributor

Re: White desert

Hey @UniQuePrafuł,

Welcome to Connect! I've moved your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit about yourself and get to know others!

See you around!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Halo,all

name: Somirin

from Indonesia,

liked the local guide because:

here I find new things, meet with positive people, new experiences and challenges,

i am Google lovers,and i like the localguide

Level 5

1. Name. Travis
  2. Location. Colombo, Sri Lanka
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide. Honest Reviews. Whats written is what I experience first hand. The idea of guiding people and keeping them informed helps everyone. A much needed process in Sri Lanka I might add
  4. My favorite thing to explore. Clubs(associations), meetings, social events, eateries..cosplay events
  5. Fun fact about me. I like keeping reviews short and covering events that get highlighted. Like meeting people and communities. Sometimes cosplay as a cardboard samurai
Level 10

Hey Traci! 

1. Name: Graham
  2. Location: Leuven, Belgium (currently live) / Amsterdam, Netherlands (work, weekdays at the moment) / Dublin, Ireland (hometown - go back once a month or so - "de auld sod")
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: It is interesting to me to see whether what interests me interests other people!  
  4. My favourite thing to explore: My favourite activity is hiking. It's mountains, rivers, sunrises, sunsets, forests, and weather! In training for the Triple Crown of Hiking 2019. The Triple Crown of Hiking informally refers to the three major U.S. long-distance hiking trails: 
    • Pacific Crest Trail – 2,654 miles (4,270 km) long, Washington, Oregon, and California between Mexico and Canada following the highest portion of the Sierra Nevada and Cascade Range.
    • Appalachian Trail – 2,184 miles (3,515 km), between Springer Mountain in Georgia and Mount Katahdin in Maine.
    • Continental Divide Trail – 3,100 miles (5,000 km), between Mexico and Canada following the Continental Divide along the Rocky Mountains traversing Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, and New Mexico.
    • The total length of the three trails is about 7,900 miles (12,700 km); vertical gain is more than 1,000,000 feet (190 mi; 300 km). A total of 22 states are visited if the three trails are completed
  5.  Fun Fact about me: I have visited 87 of the 196 countries in the world. I want to hit 100 before the end of 2018.

Looking forward to collaborating with y'all.

All the best,

Graham. 

Level 8

Re: From The Land Of Smile! Wink

@TabbyAli 

Welcome😀😀😀😀😀

Level 6

1. Name: Alok
  2. Location: New Delhi, India
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I share the Pictures, Videos, and Reviews of new places where I go, because travel is something that everyone likes and I love to share the experience and some pictures and reviews of places where I have been. It's all about connecting the world in a very smart way and I am proud to be a local guide.
  4. Fun Fact about meTravel helps improve my problem-solving skills.

IMG_20170419_192452_782.jpg

Former Google Contributor

Re: Hi

Hi @Rickycalin,

Welcome to Connect! I've moved your message to this month's  Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit about yourself and get to know others!

Thanks,

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

1. Name: NABIL HANIF
  2. Location: Pakpattan, Pakistan
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to help people. It's proud to me being a only one local guide in my area. 
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Many of of improvement are required in my area, I am working of that points which is very necessarily because I am just only one local Guide I'm my area . I am very hopeful that more people also will be join local guide.   Adding new places, explore places with 360° and check the facts. 
  5. Fun Fact about me: capturing 360° photos is my favorite things to fun fact. 
Level 6

Meet and Work with local guides PARIS 75 et 92 Rueil Malmaison

Nice to meet everyone , sorry for my english but I just want speak with local guides spend good times works together about photography video and contribute more at Google Maps for help people who's need our help

So , I liked if you answer with suggestions , your experience in your life , travels , everythings of your life important , just for know more Local Guides and also your Advantages , Party , Events organised by Google.

My point its just speak and share more informations about Maps and help peoples in their research , sorry for my bad English , I try to improve