cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

organized.

I'll start...

1. Name: Sabas,my YouTube channel is Sabas vLogs.
  2. Location: Huntsville,Alabama
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing my explorations with the world.Coz some people can't fly or drive or afford to go places due to expensive.This will help them to see places without living they house.Yay!
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Old town,life,travelling,culture,people and get a fresh air and explore
  5. Fun Fact about me:I love to travel but working full time,it hard to request off.But,but me and my fiance we trying to travel every year to go different countries as possible.That's why I have YouTube so that I can share beautiful memory with other people. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgVlbbXRsXD3WFscf52QHFDubai mall 05/2017Dubai mall 05/2017

Level 9

Thank you my Hero @FaridTDF 🎉😀🎁🎉😀🎁

Level 7

Hi @msaonika i love your syyle 🙂

Level 10

www.localguidesconnect.com- web page error message

Dear Friends, sometimes while i am trying to log in to "https://www.localguidesconnect.com"  i getting the message of " You cannot access Local Guides Connect as your Local Guides account has been suspended.". I have been getting this error quite a while, take note i am LG -Level 9 but I have no idea what to do to in order to access my discussion groups during that period  .After several attempts i may succeed to go into "localguidesconnect.com" but there is always an element of uncertainty .i  am not regularly using the local guide webiste , is that reason for these kind of scenarios?The I seldom use www.localguidesconnect.com .Can anyone guide me on this . I am attaching the screenshot for your quick review. Thanks in advance for your advice on this matter  Thanks@localguides 

error.JPG

Level 10

Thanks @U-royFelixA! Actually it's coffee, but it was really tasty as well 🙂 Have a nice month of March! 

U-royFelixA ha escrito:

@ValeriaAumasque Hey Valerie! That’s what I call a full cup of tea. Lol. Nice to see you again virtually. 

Welcome to the month of March. 😎

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 5

Hello,

Do you want to see orang Utan ? I'll be happy to guide you there

Level 8

Hi Local Guides family.

I'm from Brazil. 🙂

Name: Marquinhos Haruki

(Local Guides Connect User Name Li0n 🙂

What do I love about being a Local Guide: The possibility of sharing a real world, also in real time. Help many number of people per square mile :).

I love to share: I love sharing photos of chocolates and capture new places in 360 photos.

After knowing the power of the local guides program data, I currently try to capture images related to accessibility too.*

How did I hear about Local Guides: In Twitter.

Fun Fact About Me: I'm looking for meet my others LGuides Brothers.

I have a LGuides Brazilian family, but I know (with Google Maps) about more people like me, around the World.

Maybe someday.

Last introduce yourself 2017

* If you can learn more about accessibility in Brazil, please access these links:

Best regards from Brazil.

Level 9

Welcome Welcome my bro from Brazil @Haruki 😁🎉😁🎉🎁🎁🎁🎁

Level 9

Very very nice photo @SnehalWagh 🙂

Level 9