Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Hi @SnehalWagh,

I like your first picture, nice!

Welcome to Local Guides Connect buddy!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Kind regards,

Duncan

Level 7

Thanks a lot! Surely I will.

Level 3

Ex Lorrydriver

Hi I'm Alan and with being an ex Larry driver I've been all over our country and stayed at some beautiful place. So it's will be nice to have a chat with anybody who needs to know anything or if your going anywhere and having trouble finding out where you need to go then please ask and I'll help you has best has I can.

Level 10

Level 8

Hello @TraciC Ma'am 

Looking beautiful in the selfie. It's Holi in Nepal today so would like to wish you very very happy holi. 

Greetings from Nepal. IMG_20180301_122102.jpg

Level 8

Name::Ayan Gain

What I love being a Local guide::At early stage I don't contribute that much but I realised how my contribution impact on others life after that I never miss a single opportunity to contribute I might helping​ to reach a ambulance in time to the hospital via my recent added road,I might helping any family to spending​ their first holiday via my photo​s and reviews.....I have a very emotional attachment with this work!! probably one of the best works I have done in my entire life.

My Favourite things to explore:: I Actually don't get that much chance to traveling but I try to put every single data about my locality but I love Zoo,beach and forest

Fun fact about me:: I can't recognise me on my childhood​ photos 😂also whenever I stand in front of a mirror I scared 😱

My recent photoMy recent photo

Level 6

Name: Adnan Khan

Pakistan 

Level 7

Hi everyone!

Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

I'll start...

1. Name: Duncan
  2. Location: The Netherlands
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to be a Local Guide for Google. I like to help people and post reviews and photos.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Everything.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I started with Google Local Guide on my 18th.

Me with a weird faceMe with a weird faceMe with a weird face

Level 8

Hello @ayann

Glad to see your intro here. Keep Guiding

Greetings from Nepal.

Happy Holi 

Level 9

رد: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

I admire while you smiling

Ahmed Youssef