Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Level 5

Introduce myself

Hello! My name is Marco, 

I am Italian and I live in the city of Pordenone, 1 hour from Venice, 30 minutes from the mountains and 30 minutes from the sea!

I like all of Italian place, and I will share all of photo you can see.

Italy is crazy but is beautiful!

Connect Moderator

Wow wow again very very nice introduction bro @OSAMA

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 2

Introduce Yourself - March 2018

• Name: Ganesamoorthy
  • What I love about being a Local Guide: Since I design websites, I dream about creating a complete local guide portal for my living city since 2008. Meanwhile google maps came-up with local places, my-business and local guide now. So why not explore my local place with the world and you guys?! So I am here..
  • My favorite thing to explore: Since online shopping is trending now, I want to seek the good and traditional things in local that are losing popularity/importance & explore them in google maps is my willing. Favorite local foods, traditional art makers, local organic & healthier agriculture products farmers, temples, find out best place for short-time picnic, interaction & building relationships with local people and nature, etc.,
  • Fun Fact about me: Without any idea, travel to somewhere whenever I get mood-out or bored and take cups of tea, then returning home with fresh mind is one of my hobby.

Level 7

Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Hi everyone!

Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

I'll start...

1. Name: Duncan
  2. Location: The Netherlands
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to be a Local Guide for Google. I like to help people and post reviews and photos.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Everything.
  5. Fun Fact about me: I started with Google Local Guide on my 18th.

Me with a weird faceMe with a weird face

Level 4

Guide

hello everyone

I'm fj shadin...

I'm new this platfrom Google local guide 😊

I hope I will help you...for my guideline

Level 4

Uber in the Seacoast

I'm an Uber driver, from Boston, MA to Portland, ME. 

Connect Moderator

Lol @NareshDarji you beat the Googlers to making this months Intro post 🙂 well done!

Connect Moderator

Good to see such a warm human face on you @OSAMA nice intro

Level 7

• Swiss & Italy 2k16-282.jpg

• What do I love about being a Local Guide: Local guides is becoming important to everyone now specially for travelers, it's really easy to check up must visit places in different countries, and check reviews on everything from Restaurants and Hotels. It was really important for me to check reviews on Google Guides for some Hostels beside other applications. it's a GREAT HELP.
  • I love to share: Edit Places in Egypt specially as there is no other application that is competing with Google in that matters. Photos, lots of them as am a professional Photographer and More reviews.
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: It's like when a baby is born, the only thing he knew and trusted was his parents :D, google is 🙂.
    Check My photos here https://500px.com/yehiazakaria
  • Image may contain: sky, night, outdoor, water and text