YanniY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2017

1. Name: Asta
  2. Location: Kennesaw, GA (Suburb of Atlanta, GA - USA)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love that I can help people and local businesses with small actions like adding them to the maps or taking a photo. A lot of places don't receive the attention they deserve because the right information isn't online.
  4. I love to share: Sharing photos has to be the best because it gives the closest approximation of what the experience at a place is really like. You get to see the atmosphere, the people, and the staff all at a quick glance.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: It's been a little while, so I forget how I heard about local guides at this point. I was probably prompted after leaving a review somewhere.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I completed my first (tandem) skydive when I was thirteen, and it was the most unique experience that I've ever had. 20170220_203339.jpg
Level 5

1. Name: Tanvir
  2. Location: Bangladesh
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: posting my pictures to google local maps. I will help others.
  4. I love to share: Photos 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Google maps 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love technology. I want to put millions of pictures in local guide section. 

@vincenzodld wrote:

Hi all it's time to  introduce myself to the community.

Name: Vincenzo
    What do I love about being a Local Guide: a big help to tourists and users around the world for what they can enjoy and visit in my country
    I love to share: i love to take pictures and share so i can show what i see and you can make the right choice to spend your time
    How did I hear about Local Guides: I was searching of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local Guides.
    Fun Fact About Me: I love photography (reportage) and sport!

Level 8

Presentation

Hi everyone! Welcome to Local Guides Connect. 

Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community. 

To start, let me introduce myself: 

1. Name: Carlos
  2. Location: Tegucigalpa, San Pedro Sula
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide:                                I just want show how marvelous is my country, touristic places like Roatan, La Mosquitia, Copan or Ceiba, simply give right description of the gastronomy or extreme sports than all people that want come and enjoy on my country.

I love go weekends to taste differents foods or flavours on my country, share with the world.

I am working hard, but at same time take pictures about places, animals or any beauty thing I see on the road or place where I am.

When I started my trip, I enjoy help others where can go and have a wonderful time in our lands.

4. I love to share:   Great Places to eat, update locations and touristics routes                          
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Using Google I found an information and liked the objective, and I began to use this option.
CRGF23
Level 5

Hi, brand new here so just learning the ropes and finding my way around. Living in the UK in Cornwall, the south west tip of England. Any tips most gratefully received and I'm looking forward to reading all your posts. 

Level 9

To start, let me introduce myself:

1. Name: Tun Tun
  2. Location: Yangon, Myanmar
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I am a amateur  photographer and i love travelling. Before i go somewhere i search places in google maps. There is a lot of photos of people sharing. I impress and i wanna share my photo for other. That's why i join Local Guide. I am just a beginner. Please welcome me. 
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos so that other Local Guides can see the world through my eyes. I want to promote Myanmar tourism. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was sharing a photo of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local Guides. So i join.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love photography and hoped that I could be a nature photographer next time. 

Welcome to visit my facebook. https://www.facebook.com/mr.tun2

Thanks 🙂10176163_10203634743257572_7544482139889548758_n.jpg

15109350_10211262599909221_7827908169613650175_n.jpg

Level 9

Re: Presentation

@CarlosRG thanks for introducing yourself. did you check @YanniY Introduce Yourself - March 2017?

you can post the same Introduce Yourself under this post

Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guide Community from New Delhi

Hello @SurenderM, welcome to Local Guides Connect! We are happy to have you. 🙂

There are many Delhi Local Guides here in Connect. Simply search the community for mentions of "Delhi" or "New Delhi" to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations and engage with the Local Guides in your area.

I have edited your post to remove your phone number. We do not encourage community users to share personal information (yours or other's) publicly as Connect is a public forum and we value privacy. If you wish to get in touch with others in the future, feel free to check out the private messaging system

For now, I am merging your post into Introduce Yourself - March 2017 where you can meet fellow Local Guides new in Connect just like you. Have fun!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

let me introduce myself:

1. Name: Manu 🍏
  2. Location: Asti, Piedmont, Italy
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Love Helping people of the world to see my Beautiful city through our eyes and making Maps better for everyone!
  4. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was probably prompted after leaving a review somewhere.
  5. Fun Fact About Me: I love Marketing, Technology, Local SEM & SEO. Would like to put millions of pictures in local guide section. ツ Super Happy to be Here. 
Level 6

1. Name: Wahyu
    2. Location: Jakarta
    3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Adding new place on map... Fixing mistakes on map... Helping others in need of honest information... Wrote a soft critisizing review on a lousy maintenanced public place... Leveling up just like a game... Hmm apalagi ya? 
    4. I love to share: I love to share useful information. 
    5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was sharing a review of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local Guides. *copas TS
    6. Fun Fact About Me: I dont review places near me 😅

‪+62 852-1113-2688‬ 20170311_023638.jpg

Level 8

Hi everyone! Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community. To start, let me introduce myself:

Name: Carlos

What do I love about being a Local Guide:

I just want show how marvelous is my country, touristic places like Roatan, La Mosquitia, Copan or Ceiba, simply give right description of the gastronomy or extreme sports than all people that want come and enjoy on my country. I love go weekends to taste differents foods or flavours on my country, share with the world. I am working hard, but at same time take pictures about places, animals or any beauty thing I see on the road or place where I am. When I started my trip, I enjoy help others where can go and have a wonderful time in our lands.

I love to share: Great Places to eat, update locations and touristics routes

How did I hear about Local Guides: Using Google I found an information and liked the objective, and I began to use this option. CRGF23

CRGF23