YanniY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2017

Hi all it's time to  introduce myself to the community.

Name: Vincenzo
What do I love about being a Local Guide: a big help to tourists and users around the world for what they can enjoy and visit in my country
I love to share: i love to take pictures and share so i can show what i see and you can make the right choice to spend your time
How did I hear about Local Guides: I was searching of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local Guides.
Fun Fact About Me: I love photography (reportage) and sport!

Level 8

1. Name: Kevin
  2. Location: Scotland
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I get to visit the wonderful places that Scotland has to offer and share what they are like to those people who may never visit
  4. I love to share: Photos that show the beauty in a place, even if it's a dull and wet day (we get lots like that in Scotland) and taking the photo from unusual points of view.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I've been a Google Trusted Photographer for a few years and it came up in a message a couple of weeks ago, so i thought i'd check it out, reached level 5 fairly quickly and have now got a couple of friends to become a guide too, off for a photo walk this Friday. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I work as a fire fighter for a living and love getting out and about on my days off. I have 4 kids and they have the photography bug too!

me.jpg

Level 1
Level 1

Re: myself

Hellow guys I am shihabshaharia......

Level 8

Re: myself

Hi @MdR About how to introduce yourself here rule:

To start, let me introduce myself:
Name: 
What do I love about being a Local Guide:

I love to share:
How did I hear about Local Guides:
Fun Fact About Me:

Former Google Contributor

Welcome @MdR @KevinR @vincenzodld @Davidb711  and thank you @Myrathor

Former Google Contributor

Welcome to Local Guides Connect @Umashankar 

Level 2

1. Name: Lakisha
  2. Location: United States
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: being able to share new information
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos and information so that others are informed
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was sharing a review of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local Guides.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I'm not a photographer but love taking pictures and sharing information
Level 8

Introduction

Name   Shripad

Country. India (Bharat)

Intrest. Reading, Traveling, Connecting and discuss with people, on various subject's.

Level 3

Paige, Missouri USA. google Local Guides has turned into a bit of a contest between my boyfriend and I. Thus far I am winning by a lot! plus, we always look at reviews, so it is good to post them!

Level 7

1. 名稱:陳棠(Ava Chen)
  2. 位置:台灣臺北/桃園
  3. 什麼我喜歡作為一個指導: 我喜歡做一個嚮導,讓大家更認識我所居住的地方,台灣,並且率先分享我去到的任何地方的心得以及有趣的事情,讓大家在去到任何地方之前,對要去的景點有基本的認識。
  4. 我喜歡分享:我喜歡分享照片,也喜歡分享心得,給各位嚮導做一個參考依據。
  5. 我如何收到「在地嚮導」的相關資訊:大約在一個月前,在Google地圖上分享了某地的評論,並提示我加入「在地嚮導」,發現這裡的驚奇有趣。
  6. 有趣的事實關於我:我愛攝影,更愛旅遊!也當作是到每個景點的紀錄點,在紀錄旅遊的同時,也可以分享喜悅,這讓我很振奮。
  7. 歡迎各位朋友跟我分享旅遊的幸福喜悅歡迎各位朋友跟我分享旅遊的幸福喜悅

台灣歡迎各位光臨!