Level 1

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2017

Hello.

Name Natalia Konstantinovna

Surname Matiunina

Age 36 years old

Citizenship Sochi, Russian Fderation

English, French, Spanish and Russian -perfectly

Withing and through life study to carry out legs😁😁😁😁😁....It is so irritative when somebody👈takes you in at all.. 👆👏👏When finish, I am free Could do👍I am so silent 💇💇-make some things. Kudo?Kudo!👏👏In the room there is nobody, but I feel ....😕you, your presence.What we can do Everywhere every minute😯

Level 4

New to "Local Guides Connect" but not of course to Google (who is?), let me introduce myself:

1. Name: Howard
  2. Location: New York City (Manhattan, Upper West Side)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to help people, especially travelers and tourists, navigate NYC and find fun places to go, and help them not get ripped off during their visit. Tourists are a big part of our economy, and many people having visited decide to live here. I say, "the more, the merrier!"
  4. I love to share: Photos taken with my iPhone 7+, local eateries, history and trivia about NYC, where to walk to see the most fun things, public spaces to sit and people-watch.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was sharing a review of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local Guides. (This was YanniY's remark, and it was the same thing for me.)
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I grew up in NYC in the '60s and '70s, when New York was a much less friendly place. Yet I think that New Yorkers--those who grew up here and those who moved here and stayed and now call themselves New Yorkers--are among the most hospitable people anywhere. They may not be the most polite, but they are helpful and kind.

Where i grew up: 50 East 96th Street, corner of Madison Avenue, dubbed by the New York Times "Nevsky Prospekt" because of the many Russians who lived there.Where i grew up: 50 East 96th Street, corner of Madison Avenue, dubbed by the New York Times "Nevsky Prospekt" because of the many Russians who lived there.

Me. The stubble has been cultivated.Me. The stubble has been cultivated.

There are parts of NYC, and even Manhattan, most New Yorkers haven't been to or even know about. This staircase is at the northern end of Ft. Tryon Park. North of that is Inwood Hill Park, a primordial place that is almost untouched since before Henry Hudson sailed up the "North River."There are parts of NYC, and even Manhattan, most New Yorkers haven't been to or even know about. This staircase is at the northern end of Ft. Tryon Park. North of that is Inwood Hill Park, a primordial place that is almost untouched since before Henry Hudson sailed up the "North River."

Level 5

Name: David
What do I love about being a Local Guide: I llove going to new places and learning about the history. I also like helping other people with the information I add to the map. 
I love to share: My thoughts and images of different places. 
How did I hear about Local Guides: I heard about Google local guides from my older brother who has got me involved in adding and updating  information on the map. 
Fun Fact About Me: I'm a real history buff. Love finding out information about places I visit. I'm also a  sci-fi geek who is involved in a local group that makes fanfilms. 

Level 7

Hello everyone! Let me introduce myself:

Name: Angel Freire
What do I love about being a Local Guide: Local Guide is a nice way of sharing your experiences in places, bars, restaurants... with other people around the world.
I love to share: I love to share photos, reviews, places information...

How did I hear about Local Guides: some weeks ago, I received an invitation trhough an email and I tried it. I have been contributing by adding reviews and photos since then.
Fun Fact About Me: I like photography and I love to share my view of the world through my pictures.

IMG_3703.JPG

Level 7

Aloha, my name is Aaron.  I'm blessed to live in Waialua along Oahu's North Shore.  I've been experimenting with using a Ricoh Theta S 360 along with some DJI drones.  

Level 4

Cool. Very envious of where you live. I'm a lifelong surfer but have never been to HI. Are drones allowed to fly above the waves and get shots that way?

Level 4

Although I have been only once, in 1990, Barcelona is one of my favorite places. Sagrada Familia changed my life; no exaggeration.

Level 3
Level 3

Algo divertido de las localizaciones

me gustaría conocer su primera experiencia de "local guides" o como llegaron aquí, así como hablarles de la mía.

recuerdo que había salido de la universidad en la  que voy estudiar en eso me propuse buscar una central de camiones

para dirigirme a mi casa. saco mi celular y busco en "google maps" este me arroja un resultado erróneo y me pregunto

¿que puedo hacer para solucionar esto?

llego a mi casa enciendo mi pc y lo primero que busco es como corregir direcciones en "google maps" así llego aquí

ahora me pregunto "tu" que as echo para que personas como vecinos, hermanos, familiares, no se equivoque de dirección 

Level 1

hi friend

nice to met you

Former Google Contributor

Welcome @HowardF, I have been to NYC a couple of times and I must say it has the most beautiful city landscape ever, no matter where I view it.