YanniY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2017

@SaadA,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect mate.You will enjoy it very much....we all love great photos and sharp minds.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 6

Hi Googlelies

I'm glad to introduce myself here

I'm Babu(Johnny Babu)

Happy to be google local guide.

Level 10

Good to know that you are from India.

Regards

ProfArunCM

New Delhi

@JohnnyBabuS wrote:

Hi Googlelies

I'm glad to introduce myself here

I'm Babu(Johnny Babu)

Happy to be google local guide.

Level 10

I am inspired by you. Would like to learn more from you. 

Regards

ProfArunCM

New Delhi

Level 10

Thanks for Intro. good to know that you too are from India.

Level 2

To start, let me introduce myself:

1. Name: jackie 
  2. Location: brooklyn.ny
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: A single contribution from a Local Guide on Google Maps can help users around the world make informed decisions that could result in a wonderful experience. Amazing!
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos so that other Local Guides can see the world through my eyes.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was sharing a review of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local Guides.
  6. Fun Fact About Me:I love shopping for me and my kids.i love took picture of my 2 daughter.Love food.clothes.shopping.make up.travel do i mention i love shopping lol.

Your turn next!

@YanniY wrote:
The "Introduce Yourself" threads (you can find Jan 2017 and Feb 2017) get really long so we start new ones regularly and lock the old ones. Be sure to check the old threads to see who already joined and where they are from. If you're new, please use this thread to post your "I'm new" or "Hello world" posts. We will move any we find into here to keep the site organized.

Hi everyone! Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

To start, let me introduce myself:

1. Name: Yanni
  2. Location: Singapore
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: A single contribution from a Local Guide on Google Maps can help users around the world make informed decisions that could result in a wonderful experience. Amazing!
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos so that other Local Guides can see the world through my eyes.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was sharing a review of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local Guides.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love photography and hoped that I could be a nature photographer next time. That’s me attempting to shoot a quokka that sneaked up on me!

Your turn next!

yanniandquokka.jpg

Level 8

Welcome! if you have any question, and I can help, dont hesitate in send me a msg 😉

Level 9

A super warn welcome to Local Connect @LaShulaR

@OlmoL (Awesome Photo) ...nice shot.

Ciao Guys

Level 5

1. Name: Batsteg
  2. Location: Las Vegas, NV
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love being able to share my local knowledge on the public map that millions of people use daily.
  4. I love to share: New and updated roads the minute they open!
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I have been a Regional Lead and active on the Google Map Maker program for 5+ years.
  6. Fun Fact About Me:   I have actually hiked nearly every trail paved and unpaved the Las Vegas area.
Level 5

@BatS,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect mate! Wow you're in the right town to to do reviews and take photos.My wife and I visited Las Vegas as part of our Californian vacation in 2001 during a trip from Brisbane,Australia.We will be in Vegas for a few days to attend a dear Aussie friend's 50th birthday party at the Cosmopolitan Hotel in early July.Most of the guests are flying in from Australia and other parts of the world.It's a big one.All the best!

Cheers,

Zed star.