Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2017

Hi Everyone,

I am Jonas Kibet

From North Rift, Kenya

A Web Programmer, ICT Consultant and a passionate technologist, thrilled by innovations that make our lives simpler.

Passion: Sharing pictures, information that will impact everyone in a positive way. and leaving a legacy that will inspire the future generations

Slogan: Happy Days

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 9

@AdarshUmangRaj Hyderabad!

Level 9

Wow 2500! @CarstenM what sort of books do you like?

Level 5

To start, let me introduce myself:

1. Name: Maxine
  2. Location: Stratford, Ontario, Canada
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love helping good businesses get on the map!   
  4. I love to share reviews of good businesses - especially the little mom & pop shops and restaurants who might not know about SEO and are struggling to compete with the big chains.
  5.  How did I hear about Local Guides: I was on an SEO forum and someone mentioned the program; and I thought, "What?  How have I not heard about this before?"
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to try new things and discover new places.  I love to experiment with making things too - like sculpting with molten glass.  I am a rare, over-50, snowboarder.
Level 5

@MikeyC,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect mate.Belgium has what I think are the best beers on the planet next to the great brews available in the USA.You are gonna love it!

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 9

@Zeds, @MikeyC

I agree, Belgium was best beer. I went to Belgium and Bruges just for Beer tasting. 

I went to a place with 400 taps, each one could be Worlds top ten beer.

My favorite is Trappist beer, specially brewed by Monks and available only for tourist in very limited quantity. 

These are my Favorite Belgium beer. 

4Duvel Brouwerij Duvel Moortgat NV Belgian Strong Pale Ale / 8.50% ABV4.28
35Chimay Grande Réserve (Blue) Bières de Chimay Belgian Strong Dark Ale / 9.00% ABV4.28
36Westmalle Trappist Tripel Brouwerij Westmalle Tripel / 9.50% ABV4.28
Level 8

All kinds of books. Science, Science Fiction, Investing, Thriller, cooking, chess, ...

Level 5

I feel like I should've discovered this place long ago!!

1. Name: Lisa
  2. Location: Toronto
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Adding tips that I wish had been there for me!
  4. I love to share: Food. Food is my thing. Love to share my delicious culinary experiences!
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: A friend mentioned getting invited to an event. I was shocked there was an event in Toronto I didn't know about!
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I work out, so I can eat more. Mmmm.
Level 5

@popology,

Good onya mate!......and a fellow San Diegan too.I believe I have tried most of the ones you mentioned since moving to California 10 years ago from Australia.The beer is much much much cheaper here.Of course the USA has some phenomenal craft beers too such as Victory Brewing "Golden Monkey" Belgian Style Tripel..9.5% abv from Pennsylvania and many others I try every week when we shop at Whole Foods Market in Del Mar...... 500 beers to choose from.I love it.These are all kick butt American Belgian style craft beers.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 1.11.04 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-28 at 1.11.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-28 at 1.11.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-28 at 1.11.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-28 at 1.12.05 PM.png

Level 5

@LisaV,

A warm welcome to Local Guides Connect.We have marriage related family somewhere in Toronto.What a beautiful city I am told.

Cheers,

Zed star.