Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2017

Which place you belong to?

Dr.Sanjeev
Level 7

Hi Yanniy

Hope you are fine. This is Soyeb from Bangladesh and this is my first post/reply in this community. I have joined very recent and able to contribute a lot (although its not enough i guess 🙂 ) I have given below my short bio. 

Have a great day.... Have fun... 🙂 

Bye.

1. Name: Soyeb Hasan
  2. Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh.
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Being a local guide, I do love this great opportunity to introduce important places of my country as well as the places I have visited. This is a great platform to achieve and enjoy the success of exploring and share with others on the same. It is an amazingly easy life with google map which I believe become more strong with local guide communities.
  4. I love to share: I love to share my review with the practical experiences about the place along with real time pictures for better understanding for others.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Ya, I heard about this platform from google itself while I was surfing in the map and giving a review.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I myself is a fun lover person. I love to travel in my leisure times and explore newness of those areas. Also have a hobby of photography and won few contests on amateur Photography. I love to listen songs and love Cricket too.

DSC_2206.JPG

Level 7

Introduce Yourself - March 2017

Hi everyone! Let me introduce myself:

Name: Shailendrasinh Jadeja

What do I love about being a Local Guide: Each and every contribution from a Local Guide on Google Maps can help users around the world to know that place better. Really It's an amazing to contribute for world.

I love to share: I love to share photos and update photos.

How did I hear about Local Guides: I got a mail to join Local Guides.

Fun Fact About Me: I love coding and want to contribute for society same as Google Maps did by launching Local Guides Program. Mostly I try to being online in everything. Food, Travel, Shopping, Think, etc.

Your turn next!
Level 8

To start, let me introduce myself:

1. Name: Carsten
  2. Location: Cologne
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: To try new places (restaurants) is one of my hobbies. As a local guide I can share my experience and ask for help if needed
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos and revies so that others get a good impression
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I got a notification email and now I am here. 🙂
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love playing chess, reading books (I have more than 2500) and eating & cooking

IMG_00.png

Level 7

Hi Yanniy and all local Guides Friends

This is Soyeb from Dhaka, Bangladesh. This is my first but not the last post in the forum. Hope we can explore more in the future.

Keep exploring the world. Below is my short bio.

Bye… Have fun… 🙂

1. Name: Soyeb Hasan
  2. Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh.
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Being a local guide, I do love this great opportunity to introduce important places of my country as well as the places I have visited. This is a great platform to achieve and enjoy the success of exploring and share with others on the same. It is an amazingly easy life with google map which I believe become more strong with local guide communities.
  4. I love to share: I love to share my review with the practical experiences about the place along with real time pictures for better understanding for others.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Ya, I heard about this platform from google itself while I was surfing in the map and giving a review.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I myself is a fun lover person. I love to travel in my leisure times and explore newness of those areas. Also have a hobby of photography and own few contests on amateur Photography. I love to listen songs and love Cricket too.

In SingaporeIn Singapore

Level 10

Thanks.

Level 10

New Delhi

Level 10

New Delhi

Level 7

Hi Everyone!

1. Name: Sumit Sharma
  2. Location: Delhi, India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: A single contribution from a Local Guide on Google Maps can help users around the world make informed decisions that could result in a wonderful experience. Amazing!
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos, wherever I visit in India, So that users can see the world through my eyes.

Do checkout my Travel blog

Thanks,

Blog - http://www.instatravelstyle.com
Instagram - www.instagram.com/digitalsumit
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/InstaTravelStyle
Twitter - www.twitter.com/digitalsumit
Pinterest - www.pinterest.com/Digitalsumit
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/instatravelstyle
Level 8

@AslamMo I am from new-delhi bro,where are you from?

@aslamm wrote:

@AdarshUmangRaj welcome to local guides connect community!

Which part of india are you from?