cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2017

1. Name: Eric
  2. Location: Nicaragua
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: your passion for travel and contributing back to your community by helping others is combined into one great superpower!
  4. I love to share: Photos of businesses, especially lesser known ones to better inform consumers like me. I also love sharing images from trails and nature and public parks that are less frequented by local and foreign tourists to give a window to the wonderful country I'm living in now.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: got curious about the reviews and contributors when looking up places in Google maps and decided to snoop around
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I enjoy spontaneous conversations with strangers from different cultures on the roadAt Majagual Beach, San Juan Del Sur, NicaraguaAt Majagual Beach, San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua
Level 8

1. Name: Adarsh Umang Raj
  2. Location: India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: The small edits and change that we make on google maps is actually helping millions of people out there to explore the world safely and gives them the opportunity to travel more.A single contribution from a Local Guide on Google Maps can help users around the world make informed decisions that could result in a wonderful experience.
  4. I love to share: I love to share the photos and my experience about a place, so that everyone visiting the place would have an idea on what to expect and what would be the atmosphere they should expect.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was sharing an experience I had at a hotel and wanted to add the real photos that were completely different from what was being shown, and was prompted to join Local Guides.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am fun-loving, serious at work and crazy at parties, I love photography and try to shoot the best picture possible.

_20170102_232857.jpg

Level 9

@AdarshUmangRaj welcome to local guides connect community!

Which part of india are you from?

Level 9

@KamalJ its fun for me, I also love to travel and meet new people!

Level 9

1. Name: Aslam
  2. Location: Hyderabad, India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I like travelling and be prepared before heading anywhere and google maps is my handy tool and go to source, being a local guide is me returning the favour and I love that part of it
  4. I love to share: My photos, reviews and more importantly my experiences so that others can make a informed choice and find the hidden gems of my city
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: google maps prodded me to join, so I did
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Travelling, meeting people and I am a big foodie. It will not be wrong to say I travel for food:)
Level 2

Name: Andrea

From? Italy!

What do I love about being a Local Guide? Since I love to travel, i know how lost and disoriented a tourist can be. So, I really took this initiative with heart, knowing that milions around the globe will do the same, to help each other.

I love to share: I will share my own photos and experiences.

How did you find out about Local Guides? I've been in Lubiana this we, and Google asked me to review Pop's Place, I did it and I found out local guides!

Fun fact/s about meI really like taking photos and doing videos of the place I visit, and i will do it even more often now!

Level 7

Hi All! 

Excited to be here! Let me introduce myself!

Name: Ankur Jhunjhunwala

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that I am taking Nepal online. There are not many review websites/forums so Google guide gives great opportunity for the genuine voices of the people to be heard. 

I love to share: Honest reviews about products/services/shops/restaurants.

How did I hear about Local Guides: I am a big user of Google products. I regularly use Google Maps and I cam to know about Local guides through the app.

Fun Fact About Me: I love to travel and love to read books! I am a Toastmaster as well! Do buzz me if you plan to visit Kathmandu, I would love to show you around.

Level 10

Thanks and regards

Level 5

I am from Patna Bihar India.

Dr.Sanjeev
Level 10

Good to know. Thanks