Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2017

My Turn, to introduce myself.

1. Name: Pradeep M
  2. Location: Sunny San Diego
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I have used lot of information from review feedbacks like Yelp, Google reviews etc. I feel its time to give back. Local Guide is the best interface to learn and share. So here I am. 
  4. I love to share: I love to share about food and drinks around San Deigo, please go over my reviews. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was sharing a review of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local Guides.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love beer and San Diego has the best breweries.  I love Yelping others and this is my next project. 

How do I drink my Beer, Any Suggestion?How do I drink my Beer, Any Suggestion?

Level 6

thank you @AslamMo 

i will sharing more photos of my region, you re welcome bro!!

have a good luck

Level 5

Hi everyone! Nice to meet you all here.

Well, let me introduce myself:
Name: Kamal
What do I love about being a Local Guide: I really want to give contributions by making this world better. By giving ratings and review, the owner of a place could improve his/ her service thus it will empower us a global citizen.
I love to share: I love to share my view by giving reviews and ratings. It's quite simple
How did I hear about Local Guides: I was sharing a review of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local Guides as well.
Fun Fact About Me: I love to travel and meet new people (Pardon me if it's not funny enough)

anyway, feel free to hit me up when you're in Indonesia!

Level 10

Hi @AndrewC It is great to meet you here in Local Guides connect. Welcome. 

@AndrewC wrote:

Hey everybody I'm Andrew and I live in Auckland, New Zealand.

I love that being a Local Guide gives me the ability to help the wider community through improving the accuracy and usefulness of the maps they reference. It is also pretty cool that information I provided months/years in the past can still be referenced and enjoyed today.

I most enjoy sharing reviews because personally I give these strong weightings when making decisions on where to visit or what to buy, and I often get feedback from friends and family that they come across my reviews when searching online.

I got into Local Guides through being active in the Google My Business portal at my job where I helped clients improve the visibility of their business locations in google maps. In my own time I started making edits and posting for businesses and places all over my city to make Google Maps better for everyone!

A fun fact about me is that I do yoga every morning and have been doing so for a number of years.

Here's me at a local Auckland restaurant, before posting a review and a photo of course!

IMG_4098 - Copy.JPG

Level 10

Hi @mikem Welcome. It is great to meet you here in Google Local Guides Connect. Knowing you are a person who likes to explore our wonderful world is a fun fact about you. Shine on champion. Cheers. 

@Michael33M33 wrote:

Hey there, 

my name's Mike and I'm new to the Local Guides. 

I'm based in Munich, Germany. 

I love exploring cities in general and just stroll through them and looking at all the different little things you can find, to see new individual Cafés and Shops and Restaurants etc. etc..

With Local Guides I can share this information to such a broad audience and show my photographs and recommendations. I myself use google maps all the time to get to know a new city and have a look at the recommendations and photos to see whats actually "there". Since taking pictures is such a big hobby to me its good to share it on a big platform like google maps.  

That's also how I got into Local Guides, I was just looking through google maps as usual and at some point I got a notification and thought 'hey, that's cool I'm gonna do that'. 

I don't really have a fun fact - but I found it kinda funny that I used google maps forever and never heard about Local Guides until just a little while ago and now its going super great. 

Cheers Guys! 

Mike

Level 7

Name: Prabin Hirachan
What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to visit new places on my holidays and want to share the experiences of the places I visit, explore the food culture and show them to the world. And I hope this would help the people around the world for what they can enjoy and visit in my place.
I love to share: Photos that show the beauty in a place and Food that defines the culture of the place.
How did I hear about Local Guides: I was just curious about taking 360 photo 6 month ago and eventually I found street view app, and then i started using it regularly and had an idea about being local guide.
Fun Fact About Me: I love travelling and eating food ....

Illha Desert, PortugalIllha Desert, Portugal

Level 7

Re : Introduce Yourself - March 2017

Hello everyone,

My name is Eric and I'm new to the Local Guides.

I'm from France.

I like exploring cities, doing photography, finding alternative places and sharing them, for that i use Google Map on my travels.

Giving an opinion whether it is positive or not is a good opportunity for me to help people passing through my city, is what i also like in the project Local Guides.

I discovered local guides when I realized that a closed business was always noted on the map, I wore a correction and I got caught up in the game.

Looking forward to reading and discovering through you.

Best regards,

Eric

Level 9

Re : Introduce Yourself - March 2017

@Eric Sicard welcome to local guides connect community!

Level 4

NAME - ABHIK MAITRA ( aB )

DOB - 04/04/1997

VILL - NAKPUL

PIN - 743252

P.O - GOBARDANGA

P.S - HABRA

DIST. - NORTH 24 PNGS 

STATE - WEST BENGAL

COUNTRY - INDIA

Level 8

Welcome to all, we are growing up fast...