YanniY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2017

@aslamm wrote:

Lived in Barcelona for a year, loved every day over there, awesome city, its history, architecture, food and beaches!

oh yeah! I live here for 5 years now and I never get bored... There's always an event or a foodie meetup that you can go to...
Hope to see you guys in October!!! ENJOY!

JGordicho
Level 10

Name: Motanbou

Social: Google Plus

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love improving google maps with new places, photos, reviews and others. Meeting new people and new places are my passion.

I love to share: new places, photos, reviews.

I hear about Local Guide while surfing on google plus.

Bernalds Motanbou
Level 8

1. Name: Carlos Carballo
  2. Location: Málaga, Spain
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love my city and travelling, and I use lots of times Google Maps, so I like helping other people.
  4. I love to share: Everything about my city, but specially about food and restaurants
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I discovered by myself looking for restaurants in my city time ago
  6. Fun Fact About Me: My little daugther help me making photos every places we go. Every new places she tells me about it

Level 6

Name: Chad

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I really enjoy being able to help people in my community find new places to shop and eat. It is really satisfying knowing my opinions have a real impact.

I love to share: In particular, I really enjoy sharing pictures and insights on the local restaurants around where I live. I am very passionate about food.

How did I hear about Local Guides: I kinda discovered the feature by accident. I didnt really think that Google reviews had such an impact and have maybe submitted a few reviews here and there but, when I got a progress report on one of my reviews and saw how much of an impact that it does have, I was motivated to submit new reviews of places Ive recently been as well as transfer reviews and pictures Ive had from other review sites onto Google.

Fun Fact About Me: I really like all sorts of games and traveling to play my favorites at larger events.

Level 3

1. Name: David
  2. Location: Idaho, USA
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: 

Life is about growing, changing, experiencing, and learning.  It's about improving or changing from something bad to something good.  It's about finding something new and good and integrating it into your lives.  I love this part of life.  I love the learning, the new experiences, finding something magnificent and making a part of who you are.  I love taking what has become a joyful part of my life, and sharing that with others, or warning others of the situations that have hurt, shocked, or did nothing so people can learn from them, grow from them, or avoid them.  Being a local guide allows me to share these things, and hopefully expand others lives and also my own.

4. I love to share: Some have called me a foodie, and I guess it's true.  I love to cook, and I love to try new foods.  I love to think about how it has been made and the process in which it is made.  If there is a place that has a great atmosphere, has great food that I can't make at home, and has great service, I consider it gold and would like to share it with the world for people to try.

5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I've posted to yelp for several years, but became bored of it.  Nearly everything I saw was negative, when I started posting in google maps, I was invited to join, and it has a better feeling about it, and the community seems to be more positive too.  I think I'll stick around for a while.
  6. Fun Fact About Me:  I'm a major fan of cultural foods from vietnamese pho, to indian masalas and curries, to japanese sushi and eel bowls.  I love trying new things, but the bad thing is that I live in Idaho now, and I don't have access to it very often.
Level 7

Halo saya baru bergabung di sini dan ijinkan saya memperkenalkan diri dengan bahasa indonesia, maaf saya kurang baik berbahasa inggris. 

Nama saya andi tipasundan itu nama panggilan saya, lebih akrab dibanding dengan nama andi nurwahyu ( itu nama asli saya). saya tinggal di salah satu kota di Negar Indonesia. yaitu majalengka berada di provinis jawa barat, bisa di bilang pulau jawa semua orang lebih mengenalnya provinsi jawa barat dengan sebutan tanah sunda atau tanah pasundan. saya suka sekali dengan kesenian dan kebudayaan saya ingin sekali memperkenalkan kampung saya keseluruh dunia bahwa di sini banyak sekali tempat bersejarah dan wisata alam yang cukup indah. cukup segitu aja dulu perkenalan saya salam kenal untuk kalian para pejuang Local guides seluruh dunia.  
sampai jumpa kembali dengan saya Local Guides dari Indonesia (tipasundan)

Level 8
Level 8

Jairo from Montemorelos, Nuevo León, México.

New at Level 4, sharing photos and discovering every time i can. Left- handed and TI passionate.

Level 10

Rif.: Introduce Yourself - March 2017

Hi everyone. I'm new to the whole local guide thing, so I'd like to introduce myself.

Mergozzo LakeMergozzo Lake

Name: Filippo

What do I love about being a Local Guide: Travelling all over the world and knowing that everybody could have a better finding thanks to my little jobs.

I love to share: I love to share photos to dimostrate people there are spectacular views and scenery. Love to share also as discovering as possible for others.

How did I hear about Local Guides: I've grown up in a little town around mountain, so I've been using my bike to travel around and to go to school since I was young. So, I've just surfed on the net how to get easier and faster in any places I had to go. When I discovered how simple it was, I was very excited to be a man for contributions for the global community. 

Fun Fact About Me: I have travelled two weeks by foot discovering a region in Italy where I have never been. And, I have walked and run for 27 hours to travel around "Costiera Amalfitana" in Italy and having something about 40km on my legs! 🙂

Level 5

1. Name: Sanjeev
  2. Location: Patna Bihar India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: A single contribution from a Local Guide on Google Maps can help users around the world make informed decisions that could result in a wonderful experience.Really Amazing!
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos so that other Local Guides can see the world through my eyes.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was sharing a review of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local Guides.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love meeting new people and sharing ideas...

Dr.Sanjeev
Level 5

1. Name: Sanjeev
  2. Location: Patna India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: A single contribution from a Local Guide on Google Maps can help users around the world make informed decisions that could result in a wonderful experience.Really Amazing!
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos so that other Local Guides can see the world through my eyes.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was sharing a review of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local Guides.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love meeting new people and sharing ideas.

yanniandquokka.jpg

Nice to see you!

Dr.Sanjeev