cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 3

Introduce Yourself - March 2017 - Michael @Frankfurt

1. Name: Michael
  2. Location: Frankfurt (am Main) Germany
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing and helping others - but discovering my neighborhood on another level really got me hooked.
  4. I love to share: Photos and reviews, so it's easy to get access to the less known parts of town and to local life (and the good life πŸ˜‰ )
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was sharing a photo of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local Guides.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Sky diving and base jumping is on my bucket list - maybe you can see me jumping off from one of Frankfurts skyscrapers in the future πŸ˜‰
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2017

@CarlM wrote:
@HI all, Im carlo. i quit my job last year on a mission to travel to every country in the world. i have been adding reviews for years and more recently ramped up my reviews since i started to travel. I am a photographer so my main aim to to provide high quality images on the reviews process. if you would like to follow my journey you can do so on insta: @travelwithcarlo i have been to 50 countries so please ask me any questions about traveling full time. 

That's awesome!! What a wonderful career to have...There's so much to learn from people and the different cultures...

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2017 - Michael @Frankfurt

Hello Michael

Welcome to Local Guides Connect. 

i have been to Frankfurt once. Great city. 

Cheers. 

Level 7

you welcom

Level 8

@travelwithcarlo

Tell us more details about how did you managed to organize this great travel. Since doing it just by personal finances looks very impossible, I guess you got publicity and advertising support. 

As a photographer, do you have any blog or else where we can join your experience? 

Lucas Kellermann - Indaial SC
Local Guide & Waze Map Editor
Level 5

1. Name: Weng Kee
  2. Location: malsysis
  3. What do I love about being a Local guide: able to share my experience  and local knowledge  to help traveller visiting and also local traveller
  4. I love to share:  photos and good guide. Love to share all these wonderful food in Malaysia and places I travel to
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was sharing a review of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local Guides.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I'm like to try new food and often food is major part of my travel itinerary 
Level 6

1. Name: M.Danish Yaqoob
  2. Location: Lahore, Pakistan
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: My each contribution from a Local Guide on Google Maps makes me feel proud,I love to review, share my experience, upload my photography of local places near me and helping others to find best.
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos,helpful tips and much more so that other Local Guides can see the world through my eyes.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I reviewed a location and then option for contribution appeared, I am already Googles Top contributor in Google forum but noe I want to reach maximum points in Google maps too!
  6. About Me:   i am a developer,Googles top contributor, entrepreneur and student of Medical. I want to make everyone make happy and improve other's life through my efforts.
Level 7

• Name: NapoleΓ³n
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: A single contribution from a Local Guide on Google Maps can help users around the world make informed decisions that could result in a wonderful experience. Amazing!
  • I love to share: Tips and Recommendations so people around here can have the same positive experience as I do!
  • How did I hear about Local Guides: I think I came across the topic while surfing the internet looking on how to ask Google to land me one of their trekkers.
  • Fun Fact About Me: I throwh a music festival in the desert with my friends, here's a link if you want to check it out: http://apparitionsfestival.com

Level 7

have a nice travel 😊

Level 7

Nice answer😊