A very cordial hello to you, I wish you much fun
Level 7

Re: I am new in the connection site - March 2017

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2017

Level 7

Re : Saudi Arabia.... beautiful country .

Level 7

Re: Saudi Arabia.... beautiful country .

Level 9

hi all, Im carlo. i quit my job last year on a mission to travel to every country in the world. i have been adding reviews for years and more recently ramped up my reviews since i started to travel. I am a photographer so my main aim to to provide high quality images on the reviews process. if you would like to follow my journey you can do so on insta: @travelwithcarlo i have been to 50 countries so please ask me any questions about traveling full time. 
travelwithcarlo
Level 8

Hello Carlo

welcome and it's amazing to hear about your ambitious journey. Wish you good luck. 

Level 2

Re: Hello From Steve Boykin in Glendale, California

Great work and effort more than wonderfUL
Level 8

Hello world!

I'm not exactly new here, but I had never introduced myself. So, here we go:

1. Name: Lucas Kellermann 
  2. Location: Brazil - Indaial, SC 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: It's good to be part of something great on the Internet, helping to connect people to useful information. I always liked volunteering, I've already spent lots of time editing Maps on Waze GPS and helping translating App language (also Google Translate Community). So becoming a Local Guide just fit for me like a glove... 😊
  4. I love to share: I really like sharing photos. I don't have a great DSLR cam (although I am struggling to buy a 360 cam) my photos are not like professional, but I always try to use creativity and take photos that awakes the curiosity of meeting the place. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was testing Street View App and I found the 360º feature (iPhone doesn't  have native 360). I promptly started to make several 360º photos and sharing on Street View. All of the sudden, a mysterious email came to me saying "Your photos are a big hit." and inviting me to became a Local Guide. I immediately got all about "what was that?". In the very next months I was totally addicted to contributing to Google Maps. I still like editing Waze maps, but as a salesman I am always on road, it's quite hard to find time to use a desktop for contributing, and editing directly to Google Maps App on phone is so practical.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I believe that collaborating can be a vocation, not only on the Internet. Loving and caring for the next is one of the most important things that Jesus teached. I really like getting involved with social programs of our local church, I had an impactant experience with indigenous program back in 2008 and with drugs social programs in 2010. Now I am married to a lovely girl for the last best 5 years of my life. We are waiting to adopt a kid and meanwhile we manage a group of people and couples who also are in adoption row. We have great challenges, but life has been good, and I am a happy person. 

Sorry for the poor English and too long post. Here goes a picture of me and my wife. (our dog not included 😂)Suspended bar here in Indaial, Brazil.Suspended bar here in Indaial, Brazil.

Lucas Kellermann - Indaial SC
Local Guide & Waze Map Editor