Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2017

nice to meet you Gabriela!!

Level 7

welcome Jamie J😊

JamieJ a écrit :

hi my name is Jamie. I used google maps lots so I decided to join local guides!

Level 7

I

Level 9

Hello everyone !

1. Name: Gérald Mardirossian
  2. Location: Paris, France
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I never thought that I could help anyone just by taking pictures while walking in the streets of my town. Now I know for sure that just a few photos can make a huge impact on the search and can really been of use for thousands of people from all over the world. That’s awesome.
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos of unique places that haven’t been mapped yet (as If was the one discovering them and making them available for the rest of the world)
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was googling for things about pictures and also about what we can do with Google…and that’s how I bump into to Google Local Guides.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I thought I was bad at taking photos but well….practice makes it perfect and I must have improved by skills since I discovered Google Local Guide.

GéraldGérald

Check out my virtual tours demo / "A camera is a save button for the mind's eye" - Geek quote 🙂 /

Generated using https://ndsmyter.be/local-guides-banner/
Level 7

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking in the shadows for a while so time to introduce myself has come!

Name:Jessy YOKOLE.jpg Jessy YOKOLE

What do I love about being a Local Guide: Tech, Food and Photography are some of my main hobbies. And I also like to help people. Therefore, being a Local Guide enables me to merge all of that in a single activity. Friends often come to me when they're looking for great restaurants or some new things to do so I figured I might as well help as many people as possible :-).

I love to share: Food Pictures are what I share the most, closely followed by reviews. They complement each other very well so why skip one? Pictures enhanced with Snapseed (to make you drool) and succinct but thorough reviews (short-attention span society...) - not as easy task. 

How did I hear about Local Guides: My oldest picture dates from June 2013 so I'm guessing it was around that time I started.

Fun Fact About Me: I still can't say my first name 'Jessy' with a correct american accent so everybody thinks I'm called 'Jason'. That is now my official name when I got to Starbucks. No point fighting it ^_^.

See you (again for some of you) in a New York event or maybe at the Summit (we never know, I may be lucky)!

Wanna have a look at my lvl5 Local Guide profile or my new food-focused Instagram?

Level 7

you must be sure😊it's a great aventure

Level 7

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking in the shadows for a while so time to introduce myself has come!

Name:Jessy YOKOLE.jpg Jessy YOKOLE

What do I love about being a Local Guide: Tech, Food and Photography are some of my main hobbies. And I also like to help people. Therefore, being a Local Guide enables me to merge all of that in a single activity. Friends often come to me when they're looking for great restaurants or some new things to do so I figured I might as well help as many people as possible :-).

I love to share: Food Pictures are what I share the most, closely followed by reviews. They complement each other very well so why skip one? Pictures enhanced with Snapseed (to make you drool) and succinct but thorough reviews (short-attention span society...) - not an easy task.

How did I hear about Local Guides: My oldest picture dates from June 2013 so I'm guessing it was around that time I started. I'm pretty sure I had no idea what it really was back then.

Fun Fact About Me: I still can't say my first name 'Jessy' with a correct american accent so everybody thinks I'm called 'Jason'. That is now my official name when I go to Starbucks. No point fighting it ^_^.

See you (again for some of you) in a New York event or maybe at the Summit (I may be lucky)!

Wanna have a look at my lvl5 Local Guide profile or my new food-focused Instagram?

Level 8

Hello! 

1. Name: Helen
  2. Location: Seattle - Tacoma, WA
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Hoping my reviews help people. 
  4. How did I hear about Local Guides: I did a review for a restaurant and saw an email talking about the LG Summit 2017.
  5. Fun Fact About Me: I work in the construction industry and enjoy making soap. I also like to help makers in my community. 
Level 3

1. Name: Rathna 
  2. Location: London
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Its so quick and simple to do and can make a difference between someone having a normal day to a fantastic memorable experience.
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos of the places around me and of the places I travel to. I also enjoy writing reviews. It is the reviews of other people that help me decide whether to eat at a restaurant or visit a place so I feel its important that I contribute back to the group and help others around me with my honest opinions.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: A colleague at work mentioned about it and said she was a Level 3 contributor and I was interested to find out more. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I enjoy writing and have just kicked off my travel blog www.itinerarymyworld.com. I use my blog name as my alias when I pen down reviews. I have produced a movie (one of the producers) which one the Best Film in the London International Film Festival.
Level 9

Allow me introduce myself:

1. Name: Patrick Kea
  2. Location: Raleigh, NC
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love being able to help people find accurate and helpful information on Google Maps and I have an additional reason to take great pictures.
  4. How did I hear about Local Guides: Google asked me to participate.
  5. Fun Fact About Me: GOD Bless & Roll Tide. I'm also building a custom computer with a Mini ITX Asus Maximus Impact VIII and putting it into a Nintendo NES case.