Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2017

Very good photo

Level 7

Looks like good fun with the elephant

Level 6

name : Krishna Reddy

i'm feeling very happy because of helping to others through indirectlymy picturemy picture

Level 2

Saudi Arabia.... beautiful country .

hi every body how are you. this is waleed 

Level 8

Re: Saudi Arabia.... beautiful country .

Hello, from Tulsa, Oklahoma.... I pray all is well...

Level 8

Beautiful.....

Level 9

hai guys

I am Dheeraj Sudesh from India .I like to travel and taking of  photos places i visited .With Google Maps we go any where without any language issuesIMG-20170320-WA0017.jpg

Level 10

google is the best platform for people for getting information of all the things.and google maps are one of the best service provided by the google to get information about places information and its location,and we are contributing some information of that places such as photos,contact information,open hours,etc.so people can use that information to get the place in their busy schedule,and that types information are very useful to them and save more time.

i am very happy and excited to contribute that information in  Google.

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 7

Hello everyone!

I've been a Local Guide through almost a year now but I just signed up to Local Guides Connect (yesterday XD).

1. Name: Gabriela Emi Sanada
  2. Location: São Paulo, SP, Brazil
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love sharing the things I learn about the places I know and I love learning new things the people share in Google Maps! I recently went to a Local Guide Meet-up and made a lot of friends and now I want to host a Meet-up myself one day :D!
  4. I love to share: Photos and Meet-ups! I think it's really great that Google tell me from time to time how many people I was able to help! It makes me want to help even more and, as I said above, I want to host a Meet-up some day 🙂
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Some day I took a photo and Google asked me to upload it to Google Maps. I was curious and started to look up about it and discovered the Local Guides!
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love games and hope I can help develop one!

localguides.jpg

Photo from the Local Guides Meet-up I mentioned earlier (I'm the short haired girl)

Level 7

Hello fellow Google Local Guides!!!!! I have been a local guide for a few months now and I think it's time that I introduce myself, no...? 

1. Name: Rebeca Polo
  2. Location: Toronto
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I have a super favourite thing about being a Local Guide. That is, if I visit a city I like to review / write about every park, restaurant, monument I visit, and I ADORE how all the pins are placed in the city map at the end - it makes me realize how complete and deep my visit was, and helps me focus on the areas/neighbourhoods I missed in case I visit it again!
  4. I love to share: I love to share moments, instants, experiences together with an image that will stay in Google Maps forever for everyone to see.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I started to do occasional reviews and I decided that I would love to do that more regularly, it was even more exciting once I felt like part of the community.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am Spanish, from Barcelona, but I moved to Toronto after living in Germany for three years. My fun fact is, that the first time I visited North America was the very first day I moved to Toronto! It was a blindfolded decision - scary but so exciting!