Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2017

Hi There!!!!

1. Name: Bridgett

2. Location: California

3. What do I love about being a local guide:  I love to share my experiences of places I explore with others. I'm the friend that likes to know where I'm going and to have a general idea of what to expect. I love that I can do that here and so much more by being a local guide.

4. I love to share: They say a picture is worth a thousand words. So, I love to take and share pictures with others. I run a business so taking and posting photos helps my customers see my beautiful property.

5. How did I hear about local guides:  Through Google maps. Gave my favorite Starbucks location a Google review.

6. Fun fact about me:  I'm a social butterfly with a bun in the oven! I'm short and mighty with a baby belly and happy to show it off. 

Level 2

Hello from Albania

Hi

Hapy to contribute for Google Maps 

Hope to see you soon.

Level 3

Re: Hello from Albania

Ok Albania! HELLO, is these fun to contribuit or what

Level 8

Re: Hello from Albania

Hi @KrenarA Welcome to Local Guides Connect, it would be good before adding the contribution that you read these rules. If you have an interesting story from a place where you have a photo, you can share that with us.If you imagine serve to this Introduce -Yourself-March 2017. Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general. Good luck.

Level 7

Hello,

1. Name: Pawan Bahuguna
2. Location: India (Keep switching between Cities)
3. What do I love about being a local guide: Earlier, I used to save places I visit for remembering and sharing my experience for others. But, now sharing reviews and images has become habit. 
4. I love to share: Love to share pictures and add reviews, so that people can actually see what they are going to see.
5. How did I hear about local guides: Through Google maps.
6. Fun fact about me: Love to visit new places and blog at my personal website http://www.pawanbahuguna.com/.

Level 6

Hello, everyone!

1. Name: Anton
  2. Location: Novosibirsk
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to show the world around me for people, for memmory
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos and information. It may be helpful for someone
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I contributed to Google Maps and it prompted me to join Local Guides.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love traveling and taking of pictures!
Level 7

Hi All,

I'm new to Local Guides and looking for exiting time here.

Below is my introduction:

1. Name: Hardial Singh
  2. Location: India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I can contribute to the community and make the user experience better by sharing my experience.
  4. I love to share: I love to share reviews, photos and updates about places.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Got a mail from Google about Local Guides and joined the community.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to travel and big foodie. Love to share my opinion and photos with other users.
Level 6

Naina from India

Hey hey!

I am Naina from India. I've been a Local Guide for less than a year now. I LOVE to add updates and reviews on Google Maps. I think if all of us started doing that, we would have a pretty comprehensive set of descriptions for every place possible!

Before going to places, I usually end up spending a lot of time looking up reviews and pictures, this is my way of giving back to the world.

I love to read and end up falling in love with cities based on what I've read about them in books which are mostly fictional.

Level 1

hello, My name is Wilbert Martin . am from Tanzania - we have amazing Places to visit eg Mt Kilimanjaro, Ngorongoro, Mikumi national park, Hicking areas and Zanzibar highlands. I like traveling  - I have been a tour guide for almost three years now, the experience is super great, welcome and have fun 🙂 cheers

Level 10

Re: Naina from India

Hi Naina from India. My name is Justine from Sydney Australia. Thank you for sharing your wonderful Google Local Guides story. It is always exciting to meet new people and help our local community too. Thanks again for sharing.