YanniY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2017

Hi @TOURP

It would be great if you can introduce yourself using the following example so that we can know more about you. 

1. Name: Yanni
  2. Location: Singapore
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: A single contribution from a Local Guide on Google Maps can help users around the world make informed decisions that could result in a wonderful experience. Amazing!
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos so that other Local Guides can see the world through my eyes.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was sharing a review of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local Guides.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love photography and hoped that I could be a nature photographer next time. That’s me attempting to shoot a quokka that sneaked up on me!

Your turn next!

yanniandquokka.jpg

Welcome to the Local Guides Connect community! @AngelFreire

Thanks for sharing @DavidR and welcome to the Local Guides Connect community!

Welcome @NilangaT@YudhisthiraR to Connect.

@AstaQ wow - that's a feat. It is on my list of to-dos when I travel!

@ProduccionesW Yes, Google Translate is always useful. However, you can also start engaging with Local Guides from your country by searching in the text field above. 

Hi @RogerL

Thanks for joining Connect. To help you get started, this section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
    • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
    • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
    • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 
    • This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 

Looks like we share the same fun fact! @MgTT

@MarcelloM Thanks for sharing.  I agree with most of what you said and I love cycling too but Singapore is too hot to cycle =(

Thanks @ekgs20 this was a great story you shared. Love it and continue to stay amazing. 😃