YanniY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Presentation

Thanks...I'll do the same presentation... 

Regards,

CRGF23
Level 4

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2017

Hey.. I'm here.

Level 7

Hello World! Let me introduce myself too,

1. Name: Yudhisthira (you can call me Yudhis)
  2. Location: Malaysia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Every contribution we make as Local Guides on Google Maps, actually appears in searches made by people all over the world who either come to visit your country or that certain location or are just trying to find their way around. I love that you don't have to be a Local Guide to view the photos and reviews by other Local Guides. 
  4. I love to share: I really love to share photos of locations that really help others and at the same time let them be in awe of the images, the same way I am in awe of the view of the place I take the photos of. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I actually read an article on Local Guides and how you can contribute to Google Maps. I was actually pleasantly surprised that you could actually contribute since I use Google Maps sp often. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love photography especially being able to take quality photos with my smartphone. I'm still an amateur photographer trying to learn new things all the time. Maybe one day I can become a professional photographer of events and/or nature. 
  7. IMG_20170122_081058.jpg

That's me attempting a selfie with some monkeys at the top of a hiking spot in Malaysia.

Level 4

Hello peeps,

I am Nilanga Thelasingha from Sri Lanka.

I have being reviewing and rating  some places I have being and was prompted that I can contribute more being a local guide.

I am very happy to be in the local guide community. Thanky you google the chance for me to map my neighbourhood for the world to see. 🙂

Cheers 😄

Level 4

Hello peeps,

I am Nilanga Thelasingha from Sri Lanka.

I have being reviewing and rating  some places I have been and was prompted that I can contribute more being a local guide.

I am very happy to be in the local guide community. Thank you Google for the chance for me to map my neighbourhood for the world to see. 🙂

Cheers 😄

Level 9

Aloha-

Welcome to local guides. BTW- Great picture.

-Paul

Level 5

1. Name: Irwansyah
  2. Location: Indonesia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: A live contribution, it is like a seek and find game but with reality impact in helping others to find their destinated area.
  4. I love to share: I love to edit miss placed, adding missing place, as well as photos
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I love to use many navigation softwares, once I tried google navigation, then it was just like love at the first sight, I felt in love with the satelite map which is not available in any other navigation softwares. Then, it was suddenly showing an option to contribute to be local guide. It teased me to try... then...here I am now one of the local guide from Indonesia
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to travel and to eat...😀
Level 1

Re: Is the Free Drive Storage Ending soon?

I'm Đỗ Mạnh Quỳnh, i'm 34 years old.

Level 2

1. Name: K. Lai
  2. Location: Hong kong,  Taiwan
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: It would be fun to share inform about traveling and meet other friends.  
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos,  my view on food,  funny thing,  so people can try them with some opinions. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was sharing a review of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local Guides.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: A big child play around. 
Level 1
Level 1

Hello. My name is Natalia Konstantinovna Matiunina.I am from Sochi, splendid tourist resort of Russian Federation and the most friendly city in the world. I live with my parents and twin sister Kate. I travel a lot with them and enjoynlife everywhere. I have friends all parts of world. I would like to become a model as I like Vouge, Cosmo and Elle. Also like haire dresses and men-styles . See you later!!!