Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2017

Welcome @LahiruC!

Re: Let me Introduce My self

Welcome to the Local Guides Community @SultanaP

Thanks @WillS Glad you are having fun with these projects. Welcome again!

Re: Hello!

@RijbiD I love to cook too but I can't say I am a good cook. =P

Wow! I love Germany and be sure to take lots of 360 photos with your self made helmet! @Martyn

Level 8

let me introduce myself:

1. Name: AL
  2. Location: Jakarta, Indonesia. 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I Think, I'm Fall In Love With Google Local Guide Guide on Google Maps. It's Amazing!
  4. I love to share: Pic of My Journey.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was sharing a review of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local Guides.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: My Life is About Marketing, Training, Interviewing! Happy Life, Happy Wife (and Family) #FamilyGuy :pHappy Life, Happy Wife (and Family) #FamilyGuy 😛

1. @YanniY wrote:
    The "Introduce Yourself" threads (you can find Jan 2017 and Feb 2017) get really long so we start new ones regularly and lock the old ones. Be sure to check the old threads to see who already joined and where they are from. If you're new, please use this thread to post your "I'm new" or "Hello world" posts. We will move any we find into here to keep the site organized.

Hi everyone! Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

To start, let me introduce myself:

1. Name: Yanni
    2. Location: Singapore
    3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: A single contribution from a Local Guide on Google Maps can help users around the world make informed decisions that could result in a wonderful experience. Amazing!
    4. I love to share: I love to share photos so that other Local Guides can see the world through my eyes.
    5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was sharing a review of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local Guides.
    6. Fun Fact About Me: I love photography and hoped that I could be a nature photographer next time. That’s me attempting to shoot a quokka that sneaked up on me!

Your turn next!

Happy Life, Happy Family.Happy Life, Happy Family.

Your turn next!

Indonesia || Jakarta || Jakarta Utara || GBG || GDG || GEG || LG || SVTP || Youtuber

Welcome @AliAkbar

Level 4

Hello World

To start, let me introduce myself:

1. Name: Emmanuelle alias "El Lobo".
  2. Location: México
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Poder contribuir a mejorar los datos de mi localidad como Local Guide on Google Maps y asi ayudar a otros viajeros como yo alrededor del mundo a encontrar su mejor opción.
  4. I love to share: amo compartir mis experiencias con la comunidad.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Conozco muchos lugares pero solo hasta ahora puedo compartirlos.

Re: Hello World

Welcome @Emmanuelle. Just moved your post here in the March 2017 thread;). Great to have you here!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 1

Hello world!

1. Name: Ana Cris
  2. Location: Mexico ❤️
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Showing my city's places through a different perspective
  4. I love to share: Up until now I've only shared photos, so I guess those are my favorites
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: One of the first photos I shared became very popular and Google sent me an email offering an opportunity to collaborate
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I really like taking quirky and aesthetically pleasing pictures with my friends. I have a twin sister!!received_1231993123549933.jpeg