Albry's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Meet up In Gujarat 2018

Hey @Prashant23,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your post to this month's Introduce Yourself topic where you can share a bit about yourself and get to know others. You can also search the community to find what others have shared about Gujarat and maybe connect with some of them.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — June 2018

HI @Travelfox

Welcome to Local Guides and Local Guides Connect!

It's look like you're new to the connect, please refer The 5 core values of Connect

Please take a moment to introduce yourself to community here.

Please Visit Local Guide Connect Help Desk before posting in Connect.

Organizations, brands, and businesses are not eligible for the Program. please refer Local Guides Program Rules.

Hope this helps you.

Thank You

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself June 2018

Dear @Travelfox

Warm Welcome to Official Connect Local Guides Community

Before to start here are some useful information’s

First you can introduce yourself in current June 2018 thread (Each month a new one is started)

If you've a question, before to contribute on Connect maybe a Local Guide already asked and received answers.

• Then think to use Search Fieldto check (in the top right hand corner).
    • You can even use keywordsaccording to your request (As you will type Connect will show you several suggestions linked to words you enter).

Of course as Local Guide you have full access to all forums to share and contribute.

• Always choose the good forum to post in order to get best feedbacks.
    • Give a clear and complete title to your post if you want Local Guides to read it and reply!
    • To be in touch with a Local Guide simply mention him/herusing @+Username in your post in order to warn it -Connect will send her/him a notification- (Typing @ in your post will allow you to see all Local Guides who contributed to your post).
    • Never share personal information’s on Connect (think to use private message if needed).

As Local Guide you can also create a Google+ page to start a Local Guides Community in locality you stay in.

Practice does make perfect

and remember active involvement promotes learning: we learn by doing.

Now you're ready to fly 😉

Regards 

bdmafuz

Re: Multan guaid waheed ahmad 100

Hi @Waheedahmad100,

Welcome to Connect! Please do read @Badruddeen's suggestions, while I'm moving your post to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself there.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Dear Friends!

Dear frndzIMG_20180527_192550_936.jpg

This is me 

Shahid512
Level 10

Re: Dear Friends!

Hello @Shahid512 you might want to read Local Guides Program Terms and Conditions and

Re: Greeting

Hey @Masbi,

What are you doing on this photo? Tell us more. What is batik exactly, looks interesting.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself — June 2018

Hi everyone!

I want to introduce myself

Name: Richan Simangunsong

Hometown:  Pematangsiantar – North Sumatra – Indonesia

What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to travel, I am very much assisted by Google Map. I am grateful to the Local Guides who provide a rating review about places and places where I am visiting. Therefore, because I have been much assisted by people, it's time I also have to help people by contributing as a Local Guide.

My favorite thing is: to travel especially nature tourism, such as mountains, beaches, villages, abroad, to get to know and learn about the culture of the local people.

Location: Broken Beach Nusa penida BaliLocation: Broken Beach Nusa penida BaliLocation: Atuh King Five Nusa Penida BaliLocation: Atuh King Five Nusa Penida Bali

Re: Dear Friends!

Hi @Shahid512,

Welcome to Connect.

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.

Please note that I have moved your topic here - Introduce Yourself - June 2018.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 9

Re: Who am i?

Welcome @Kirti_ASSK to the local guides family, Iam Ratish a local guide from Hyderabad.