Albry's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: GUIAS LOCAIS EM SÃO LUIS - MA

Hi @wellingtonfrazao and welcome to Connect!

Sorry for replying in English, but you can always use the Google Translate tool, which is enabled across Connect.

I just wanted to inform you that I moved your post to this month's introduction thread as it fits better there. Feel free to share a bit about yourself with the community and if you ever need some inspiration, I recommend checking GeorgesHR's post. 🙂

Cheers

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Hello World

Hi Everyone,

My name is Sally and I am from Hong Kong.

I love being a Local guide because I want to share my personal best experience to everyone of you around the world. I really like travel, travel is part of my life. I like visiting local fresh market and try the local food as much as I can. I like hiking and all outdoor activities. 

Hope my information in Google map can help you and just ask my any question if you want to know more about Hong Kong!

Re: Introduce Yourself — June 2018

Hey @debareay,

Thanks for your introduction.

I am sorry to spoil your Google Maps experience, but the program is reserved for people 18 years old or older. You can read more about it here - Local Guides Program Terms and Conditions.

I would need to ask you to exit the program.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 9

Hi @debareay

Nice to meet you

Welcome to Local Guides Connect Family

All the best

Cheers,

Level 9

Nice photos 

@JoeAfeli

Keep Sharing..

Level 9

Re: Hello World

Hello @sallycsy

Nice to Meet You

Welcome to LG Community

All the Best

Cheers,

Re: Discover india

Hey @JAMES_ROKI_0097,

Welcome to Connect.

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.

Please note that I have moved your topic here - Introduce Yourself - June 2018.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 7

@AdnanSami70

Thank you...

Re: Who am i?

Hi @Kirti_ASSK and special welcome to Connect!

That was very entertaining. Thank you so much for sharing a bit about you and your journey as part of the Local Guides program. Just please note that I moved your post to this month's introduction thread as it fits better there.

See you soon and don't forget to have fun! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Road to Local Guides

Good day lovely people around the world.

today i want to share my journey to becoming a local guide.

my name is Baidoo Alexander Cobby, and i am a local guide from Ghana.

How the Journey begun: my journey with google local guide begun in July 2017, when i got a new mobile phone with a good camera quality. 

i begun taking alot of pictures with it. the phone requested to connect to my google account and accpeted. weeks after,

i went to the pool side for a swim with my family, we took pictures and had fun etc. the following day, i received a message from google, 

saying that my photos was having an impact on 1000 people so i should take more pictures. i opened the link sent to me afterwards and

i realized, all the pictures i had taken with the phone since i bought it, were all uploaded on google local map automatically. instantaneously, 

i was happy my photos were reaching 1000s of people from all walks of life in the world. I begun going into details and understanding what google local guide was all about, then i resorted to continuing my usage. Its Amazing, especially how you get to see places, review your experiences.