Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — June 2018

Name: Joe Afeli

IMG_20180510_120208.jpg

DSCN1016.JPGDSCN5437.JPGDSCN5836.JPGDSCN5287.JPG

What I love about being a Local Guide: I have been a Google user for few months and I believe and always wanted to find out the best way to share my knowledge, experience and pictures with the world & being a local guide I found my way which gives me an additional reason to travel around, gather & share the firsthand knowledge, experience and pictures with the world. 

DSCN6127.JPGDSCN6107.JPG

I love to share: Share photographs via maps is something I really love and am really happy to be part of this wonderful Team.

IMG_20170827_163544.jpgIMG_20170827_102444.jpg

How did I hear about Local Guides: While looking for ways to publish my knowledge, experience and pictures on other Social Media, I got the chance to discover this wonderful platform

Fun Fact About Me: Wherever I travel I use the Google maps so it asked me about the reviews and ratings. Then I realized that it’s a good platform to explore the world and meet genius people....

Level 10

Hello @NirmalTeja

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Former Google Contributor

Hey @JoeAfeli,

Thanks for your nice introduction. The photos that you added to your post are very descriptive.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Former Google Contributor

Re: Man the Best

Hello @VMSS,

Welcome to Connect.

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.

Please note that I have moved your topic here - Introduce Yourself - June 2018.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

Hi @GeorgesHR

I write a post  about introduction posts.

Name: Rezgar

What I love about being a Local Guide: I believe we help each other by sharing photos and reviews and adding places.
we're not helping Google Maps but helping each other, and the Google Maps Team has created a built-in infrastructure that we can use to help each other.

My favorite [place /thing/cuisine/ other] to explore: I always travel, especially to nature and offroad.

Fun Fact about me: I am an ecotourist.

Me and ShabdizMe and Shabdiz

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 6

Re: Man the Best

Hi @GeorgesHR

Nice and informative contribution !

Good luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 6

Hi @OSAMA

Lovely introduction and lovely photos !

Good luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 6

Hi @NirmalTeja

Nice and solid introduction with a good photo. Welcome to the Global Cummunity of local guide connect. Hoping to contribute many sharings for a better Google maps and connect live.

My name is Thokchom DS from India.

Good luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - June 2018

I am so not tech savvy I can't even post my picture. I accidentally have 3 accounts, someone gave me clear instructions on how to delete and I couldn't even do that. I made it to Level 7 in 2 months, that's my biggest accomplishment.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Name: Ata Ur Rehman 

Ata Ur Rehman hereAta Ur Rehman here

Love to travel and explore new places, add/edit places, excited for Meet-Ups