YanniY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - June 2017

Hello Yanni 
Great discussion! It's an honour and pleasure to meet you and those I will get to meet yet. I am a Canadian currently traveling in the southern United States and just getting started on my 360 photography and guide journey! I hope to have the pleasure of crossing paths with some of you in the future.
Wayne
Level 7

Hello world ! 

I am very much happy to be a part of this local guide community and I joined yesterday ( 12 June 2017) !

1. Name: Adharsh Krishnan
  2. Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I always love to travel different places and capture the awesome moments. Being a local guide helps me to share those awesome moments with millions of people around the world ! I love that sharing. 
  4. I love to share: I love to add new places in my local community and to the places I visit frequently. Small shops and places aren't much exposed in my local community and I will contribute more towards it. I also love to add more photos about a place, share the missing information that would help people. I've added many missing places, photos in my college and now the new comers can easily find out more information before they come and that makes me happy. I hope to be a part of the Google Trusted Photographer and attend next year's Local Guide Summit by reaching Level 5 and contributing more to my local community.It's fun to share what we love, right?
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides:  I was looking at some of the photos posted in Coimbatore. Then I saw a video posted by a guy and a hashtag as #LGSummit17. I followed it and found this amazing Local guide connect where local guides can share their experience. It's simply awesome and i regret the days I spent on maps without knowing that this exists. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to share the fun I gain wherever I visit with the local guides community. 

Happy !Happy !Travel !Travel !

Level 9

@adharshkrishnan 

You will be doing it !

Best of Luck 

Join Local Guides on Google Plus also 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 7

@Sariga

Thanks !

I've joined the Community on Google Plus and I look forward to contribute more. 

Level 7

Hi, welcome to google LG, nice to find you here, I am Pankaj from India. I love sharing reviews with facts, photos and answering questions on google map. Though i am not a good photographer, still i try it, because i love it. How was your experience being a LG. I also like travelling & reading books. I really grateful to be a part of Google Local Guide. And google connect is like a team oriented family platform. Have a nice day.....

Level 5

Hi All,

I'm Geevar John, from Kerala, India.

I always depend on google maps to make my travels easy. Sometimes it even ruined up the whole day. So I decided to contribute as good as I can, to help the other travelers.

Since my job needs a lot of travel, I will need the help further. And it will also give me opportunities to contribute more.

Thanks & Regards

Level 10

@Giver We are so happy to have you here, let me call the rest of the family to come welcome you. @OSAMA @Badruddeen@deepakjhic@NarenChandra

Level 10

@Giver welcome to  local guide connect , here you can learn about being local guide, rules,tips, you can share your knowledge ,experience, share your knowledge , share your photos discoveries.

@HelloSamsonR thanks man , its great we are having a lot of local guides coming up and we are growing in numbers. 

Family forever.

Level 5

We will grow...

Level 9

Hie @adharshkrishnan @Giver Most welcome in the community.

Do you know @NarenChandra @HelloSamsonR will help you more to understand the community.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.