Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - June 2017

Level 9

Hi all,

• Name: Taeyoung KIM (Currently working for international NGO as HR manager in South Sudan)

• Location: Currently in Maputo Mozambique (In July Maputo → Geneva → Seoul → Tokyo → Hong Kong → Cebu → Bangkok → Okinawa → Juba will be based in Juba South Sudan till June 2018)

• What I love about being a Local Guide: It is very good to keep my good memories and records about the visiting to places that I would like to share them with others. I also get a lot of good information from people so I feel that it is necessary to pay it forward

• I love sharing: Besides mapping, I love making records – photos, notes, and things so wherever I go I try to take nice pictures to post them on Google Maps & sharing my experience with others.

• How did I hear about Local Guides: I saw people contributing to local guide programme I was just being passive end user using the information to decide which restaurants, hotels and places to visit. But after few days when I was traveling I found this amazing community on google maps. That was a very happiest moment for me.

• Fun & Fact About Me: I have been wandering around the world since my teenage days – studied in Canada in 1997 till 2003 for highschool and univ then joined the ROK (Republic of Korea) army for two years then started my volunteer work in Bhutan – one of the happiest country in the world in 2006. Since then I worked and lived in Sri Lanka, Cambodia, South Africa, Swaziland and now South Sudan.Kuang si water falls in LaosKuang si water falls in LaosI love I ScreamI love I ScreamThe famous Taktsang / Tiger's Nest in BhutanThe famous Taktsang / Tiger's Nest in Bhutan

Level 10

Welcome again @Badruddeen local guides connect family. 

Level 10

@subrat welcome to local guides connect family.

Level 10

@DiyarBakirwahab welcome to local guides connect. 

Level 8

@MdEmranulHoque wrote:

Welcome again @Badruddeen local guides connect family. 

Thanks 🙏 @MdEmranulHoque

Level 9

@TaeyoungKIM welcorm again my friend,

We will learn from your travels around the world 😉

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm Luis Lekibau De Araujo. from Batumano, Timor Leste. I love to share my photos to the local guides to help other people to know about My Country.Luis Lekibau De AraujoLuis Lekibau De Araujo

Level 7

Luis Lekibau De Araujonice pik bhai ji wel come

Level 9

@pappul I want to see you. 

Share your pic here. 

@pappul wrote:

Luis Lekibau De AraujoLuis Lekibau De Araujonice pik bhai ji wel come

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.