YanniY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - June 2017

Thank you @tmT It's my pleasure to meet you. 

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

This line of yours i.e. ' I am not a good photographer in fact i don't have a so called good camera either. but i believe to share a beautiful scene camera matters not but the shot does. So i try' also perfectly matches to me @Porag. hahaha

Welcome to LG family. Happy to have you here.

Happy mapping!

@Porag wrote:

Hi guys, hope all of you are doing fine.

• Name:S M Mainul Islam
  • 1.jpgNick Name: Porag (my friends and family call me by this name)
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: just spending a little time on being a local guide i can help so many people, when they are in need of any location. Just like i did the help from my previous local guides. Google has paved us a way, now we are helping each other to build this huge network. it is much like to me: One for all, all for one. 
  • I love to share:
    All the places reviews and photos i can that i have visited or faced an experience with
    .                                           20150928_070447.jpg

Fact About Me: 13592222_1163688476986340_9199057535250670855_n.jpgI am not a good photographer in fact i don't have a so called good camera either. but i believe to share a beautiful scene camera matters not but the shot does. So i try.
I am a people person and friendly it irritates me if any one has asked me for help and i am unable to help.I try my best. I love my friends. 

Hi @BishowvijayaP

Thanks for reintroducing. 🙂

Nice to meet you. Cheers

Level 10

@ronoliverclarin welcome to connect.

A tip is try not to get addicted to it , believe me I could barely stay away from this.

Level 3

@NarenChandra wrote:

@ronoliverclarin welcome to connect.

A tip is try not to get addicted to it , believe me I could barely stay away from this.

@NarenChandra, I can't promise. 😉 hahaha

Level 10

Good morning from Nepal dear @ronoliverclarin. Its 9:17 am now. have a nice day. 🙂

@ronoliverclarin wrote:

Hi to @U-royFelixA@OSAMA@SanyaOdare@Sayo@YanniY@Badruddeen, @NarenChandra@DiyarBakirwahab@BishowvijayaP and @ErmesT. Since my first post not published yet(my introduction), I wanna to greet you a happy morning (it's almost 10 in the morning here in the Philippines).

Level 10

Welcome to LG family dear @Sariga.

Thanks a lot for suggestions.

You can post your suggestions in Feedback-and-Feature-Requests section where your suggestions will be addressed.

Thanks a lot for your brief introduction.

You can add your photo in this post according to wish.

Happy mapping 🙂

@Sariga wrote:

Hallo world ,

Name: Varghese Jose Location: Kerala ,India

Suggestion :1) I want map to be More smarter with a Battery saver option where in while Navigation where in Power saver option is enabled the Screen to Go off and Lit when there is a change in direction .  2) A water mark or Small Logo for Google Photos which are uploaded to Map ,this help to avoid duplicate photos .

Level 10

Re: Hi

Looking pretty dear @PrinceseJ. 🙂

Welcome to LG family. Thanks a lot for being here.

We wish to hear a detail info from you in a format provided in first page.

Happy mapping 🙂

@PrinceseJ wrote:

Jevgenija AugusteJevgenija Augustesveiki as is lietuvos

Level 10

You are not alone dear @AliMir.

There were thousands of applications from which only 150 LGs of level 5 are selected.

I am also the one. But I am not disappointed about it. It was not possible to address everyone's wish.

Best wishes for upcoming summit events.

Welcome to introduction thread. Happy to see you here.

Please introduce yourself with given format.

Happy mapping 🙂

@AliMir wrote:

With +5/170/000 views on +Google Maps+Google Local Guides .Maps I've not been selected for #LGSummit17 #localguides
So disappointed 😔 😔😔😔Untitled.jpg

Level 10

hahahaha. I can go for 1 minute @Badruddeen. How about you ?

@Badruddeen wrote:

Hi @JonasKL

How long can you stay up with one leg just like in the pic? 🙂

Cheers

Level 7
Level 7

Hello LG mates, 

It's me, Tanvirul Islam

18471016_1431555396909956_740773112_n.jpg

Being a LG: Learing lots of thing from here. If I need any help, getting the solution quickly. 

I love to share: Something I like, Love to share with others. Doing photography for fun & share the nature with friends. 

How did I join with Local Guides: I was searching for help about Google mapping. I found this amazing group of people have same thoughts.

IMG_2889[1].JPG

Fun Fact: I love nature. Nature has Green(Trees, Forest, Mountain). Love organic traditional food. I am really a beef lover. 

IMG_2929[1].JPG