YanniY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - June 2017

@TraciC wrote:

@HelloSamsonR Occasionally we change our profile photos on our social media channels and this month, it's changed to the rainbow pin to celebrate Pride Month. As Local Guides (as a program) does not have a profile photo here on Connect, there is nothing to change. I guess you'll just have to follow us everywhere. 🙂 (Links to our social channels are at the bottom of every page, too!)

Hi @TraciC

I try to keep tap on all the channels where Local Guides exist. 🙂

Cheers

Level 8

Hi @JonasKL

How long can you stay up with one leg just like in the pic? 🙂

Cheers

Level 8

@ayboye wrote:
  1. Name: Ayoola 'Boyejo
  2. 20170208_092115.jpgLocation: Nigeria
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: My motivation is to make Google Maps more fun and easier to use for anyone in Lagos, Nigeria. This I plan to do with the help of 360 degree photos.
  4. I love to share: I am looking forward to sharing my experiences with others as I upload good quality 360 degree images with my cameras.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I discovered Local Guides while I was researching on how to upload pictures to Google Street View.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love having fun

Hello @ayboye

Welcome to LGC, Let's have fun. 🙂

Cheers

Level 8

@Briggs wrote:

Hello hello LGC! It's a new month and it's time for another introduction! Thanks @Tito and @BishowvijayaP for your earnest anticipation. This will be my second one. This is the link to last month's one. Alright, so here goes.

Here's a photo of my beloved family and I. They're a zany and happy bunch. That's me on the left.Here's a photo of my beloved family and I. They're a zany and happy bunch. That's me on the left.

1. Name: Briggs S.
  2. Location: Western Sydney, Australia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Knowing that my contributions really do help people everywhere I set foot by taking photos, making reviews and suggesting meaningful edits really gives me life and a sense of purpose. It also gave me an amazing alternative to just playing video games all day at home, but really making even the slightest difference to the world generations down the track can enjoy.
  4. I love to share: My joy and happiness. I just love breaking out in dance, humming and reminding people around me that life is wonderful and we should be making the most out of it. In general I just love sharing.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: It was probably around late December last year moments after taking pictures of portals at the local park where I got prompted by my Google Pixel to add my pictures and contribute to the area around me as a local guide.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I'm actually most active on Local Guides Connect while at work. Shocking I know, ahah! I surf the net a lot too, most likely looking at new skyscraper developments or modern architecture.

Much love to all Local Guides. Adios amigos, and keep smiling! *el nombre music starts playing*

Hello @Briggs

Cool photos. 🙂 Cheers

Level 8

To start, let me introduce myself: 

1. truffle hunting.jpgName: Yanni (not the musician)
  2. Location: Singapore
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: A single contribution from a Local Guide on Google Maps can help users around the world make informed decisions that could result in a wonderful experience. Amazing!
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos so that other Local Guides can see the world through my eyes.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was sharing a review of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local Guides.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love photography and hoped that I could be a nature photographer next time. That’s me truffle hunting in Western Australia!

Hello @YanniY

Nice to meet you. 🙂

By the way I love Yanni, 

Cheers

Level 3

Hi to @U-royFelixA@OSAMA@SanyaOdare@Sayo@YanniY@Badruddeen, @NarenChandra@DiyarBakirwahab@BishowvijayaP and @ErmesT. Since my first post not published yet(my introduction), I wanna to greet you a happy morning (it's almost 10 in the morning here in the Philippines).

Level 7
Level 7

@OSAMA love the way you Introduce yourself. thanks for sharing amazing places. Love to your angles and your family.

nice to meet with you  @YanniY  .

Level 8

@OSAMA wrote:

Hello Local Guides This is MeHello Local Guides This is MeHello Local Guides This is Me

NAME: OSAMA  (Son,Husband,Father & a Pharmacist)

With My Daughter AnoodWith My Daughter Anood

AMMAN,JORDAN FLAGAMMAN,JORDAN FLAGAMMAN,JORDAN FLAGAMMAN,JORDAN FLAGAMMAN,JORDAN FLAG

What I Love About Being A Local Guide :

I Love The Fact That People Naturally love to Share the Advice (For Free)  About where to go for Restaurant, Shopping,  & tourist or Just spend quite  nice time with family. I love Maps & before Google Maps I buy a Map & (search about Yellow Pages in the hotel 🙂 for every country i visit ,but now its much easier

to see all the world from your mobile navigate the city search about Places & see the real feedback from you about your experiences  and you see my feedback , About me this save a lot of Time & Money  that spend in searching the internet or reading about the city i will visit , With Google Local Guides We Can Help Millions of People and of course we can help each others as A Local Guides Community 

how to tie your shoes & how to use Google maps ( Share location , traffic , contributions) will be critical  Life skills for this century and this what i try to teach my Three daughters.

I LOVE TO SHARE :

20170420_085225.jpgWhen My Father died  i was a teenager my family give me the Shopping Responsibility with a tight budget to buy all the grocery list, so i practice to search about best quality with best price & now after 20 years  i have my own family i still do the same, I LOVE SHOPPING  compare prices ,wait the 70% sale

the free parking not crowded places , & i love to share how i enjoy my time with my kids which resturant , children museum , Gardens , Playing Areas .....

How I Hear About Local Guides :

@ItS a funny story : i visit Netherland for business i stay in a nice Hotel and go vegetarian for two days in the 3rd day i go with friend to a turkish restaurant and it was a very very tasty we try the majority of the menu , when i come back i upload the pics on google maps, @ that time i don't know about Local guides after couple of days i receive  an email from google : (Thanks for adding photos to Google Maps! Your New Photo is a great addition to google maps Millions of people rely on photos like yours when they search for places. Thanks for sharing your photos with the world. You're invited to join Local Guides! )

I accept the invite without any delay and start to make the world better place as much as i can.

Fun Fcats About Me : Ikea Ice creamone of few men on earth who love & enjoy Playing With kids all the day ( there is a child inside me )
Ikea Ice cream Where to Meet:

See You All Soon in

San francisco , Jordan & Your City 

wish you all the best because you make your best you bring something amazing and valuable to life of thousands of Local Guides and make it easy to help each other Thank you .....

Hello @OSAMA

Welcome to Local Guides Connect. 🙂

Nice to meet you. Cheers

Level 7
Level 7

@IlankovanT nice. thanks for the inspiration. 

Level 7
Level 7

@U-royFelixA nice to know about you.