YanniY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Hello World

@U-royFelixA and @NarenChandra I believe my post titled [RECAP] - How Lagos Local Guide Mark World Environment Day would be of interest to you.

@U-royFelixA wrote:

😂😂😂😂 @SanyaOdare Excellent! That's what I'm taking about. Bring it on, buddy 👍

Level 10

Re: Introduce Myself - June 2017

@vtoror03 welcome in local guides connect family. 

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - June 2017

@NarenChandra Thank`s, im readying all the information i have to share, it will be fun. 

Level 10

I am usually kind dear @Briggs. 🙂

How did you find me unkind. hahahaha

I was just telling that my work doesn't allow me to browse LG connect in working hours. 😄

Thank you so much for your response. 😛

@Briggs wrote:

Hehehe, well aren't you just so kind @BishowvijayaP!

Happy mapping to you too! And don't you worry, I will most likely be around as much as possible... so far as either my internet at home works or I get free time at work just casually browsing hehe!

Level 10

That will be of great help to all LGs @Badruddeen. Thanks in advance. 🙂Thank you @BishowvijayaP

I will update my social media icon post so fellow Local Guides can easily update their signature like mine. Thanks.

Cheers

Level 9

@OSAMA inshaallah bro, but what is the benefit of it if i reach google moderator?

Level 10

@AliMir points abd views are not the only thing that makes you eligible  your oresence in connect and your video also matters  .

As far a points are concerned there are so many people having more points and more views than you still could jot make it to summit  .

There is a guy from my place who has 12000 points and 35 Million views he got selected.  So understanding the situation what we have to dobis expect noting and contribute who knows there is already a place for u in 2018.

@AliMir wrote:

With +5/170/000 views on +Google Maps+Google Local Guides .Maps I've not been selected for #LGSummit17 #localguides
So disappointed 😔 😔😔😔Untitled.jpg

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

That will be of great help to all LGs @Badruddeen. Thanks in advance. 🙂Thank you @BishowvijayaP

I will update my social media icon post so fellow Local Guides can easily update their signature like mine. Thanks.

Cheers

@BishowvijayaP

It's updated

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/How-I-created-my-signature/m-p/302457#M6354...

Thanks

Level 8

Many thanks @KarenVChin for the warm welcome. I see I have some catching up to do with  @U-royFelixA @IlankovanT @OSAMA @ermest @ProfArunCM if they are awake and online all the time 😄 😄 😄 😄

Like you, I do like my sleep very much so I definitely would have my phone far away from me, hopefully, if I am not 'magically' drawn into the world of the guys who never sleep. 

Glad to be here and looking forward to fun times.

Cheerio.

Level 8

Thank you @NarenChandra for the welcome.

I sometimes wonder were the world would be without art and music. Regarding the #geowalk, we sure did have fun.

Cheers.