YanniY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - June 2017

Hie @vtoror03 we are happy to have you here. 

You post a separate introduction thread in community but there was  special requirement to do this. You can also introduce yourself in that thread when you kudod GusMoreira.

Well it's your post in connect so let's go through few important topics on connect. 

A warm welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum.

Be sure to explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 
  • This area has helpful more information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 
  • By following this link you can find local guides near you.

Many thanks and have fun with other local guides. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Connect Moderator

Re: Hello World

@Sayo, welcome to Connect and this fun, loving, crazy global community! The power Connect users are @U-royFelixA @IlankovanT @OSAMA @ErmesT @ProfArunCM to just name a few. They never sleep, seem to be online all day and all night.

I am out here in San Francisco and I do sleep. So if you like to sleep, be sure to turn off your notifications at night. If not your phone could be glowing all night long with so many conversations going on. lol

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

@KarenVChin, I'm glad my name did not appear on "your list". Thank goodness!!!

@KarenVChin wrote:

@Sayo, welcome to Connect and this fun, loving, crazy global community! The power Connect users are @U-royFelixA @IlankovanT @OSAMA @ErmesT @ProfArunCM to just name a few. They never sleep, seem to be online all day and all night.

I am out here in San Francisco and I do sleep. So if you like to sleep, be sure to turn off your notifications at night. If not your phone could be glowing all night long with so many conversations going on. lol

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

Welcome @Sayo.

I am big fan of art and classical music like u .

have see you quite a bit in images from #GeoWalk at Lufasi Park in Lagos. posted earlier in the day.

Level 10

@KarenVChin I'm sorry about sleep. Hahahahaah...

Level 7

Thanks for the tips, Im still new to the community an still trying to learn how everythings works

Connect Moderator

Thanks for tagging me @KarenVChin, an so many other.

Welcome @Sayo, please be sure that we are not so crazy all the time.

Karen, I have realised only today about your lost, my condolences to you, you are an important part of our family .

I wasn't really able to give an answer to everyone that tagged me in the last days, the MeetUp was really hard to manage, so please accept my excuse.

I'm arrived home yesterday at half past midnight, to be at work today at 8 am, and sometimes, @KarenVChin, sometimes I have to sleep.

Level 9

My dear @vtoror03 follow my complete post you'll be an experienced local guide. 

You know there are many local guides from your location. Follow the link mention below. 

https://goo.gl/AsfaeM

Happy mapping & keep smiling and contributing to Google Map. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

@HelloSamsonR Nice to meet you.

Level 10

@vtoror03 welcome on-board, this is perfect place for explorers and travelers like you.

It is a matter of time you understand connect ,you will love it.