YanniY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Hello World

Yeah @OSAMA@MegS profile still shows she's one of Google Moderators - hence why I tagged her.

@OSAMA wrote:

But your title beside your photo is Google moderator @MegS so ....we will tag you 😁😁😁

Just kidding 

@MegS wrote:

Hey @SanyaOdare and @Sayo — welcome! To clarify the comment on my behalf, I'm not a moderator so tagging me won't get you anywhere in terms of escalation or response. Don't want to leave you hanging in the future if you wonder why you don't hear from me.  😉

@IlankovanT @U-royFelixA as an FYI

Level 10

Please do @MegS.

@MegS wrote:

Thanks for flagging @OSAMA! I'll have that changed.

Level 10

Present Sir @U-royFelixA!

@U-royFelixA wrote:

@SanyaOdare 😂 Sanya, Sanya, Sanya....

Level 8

Welcome on board @OlufeyisayoSofolahanS

Former Google Contributor

@OSAMA I'm still here (and I'll see you at the Summit, @U-royFelixA!) I'm just not a moderator (and haven't ever been). I work on other projects for Local Guides.

Level 9

@MegS hope to see you on Summit 🙂

Level 10

Okay @MegS

Level 10

@SanyaOdare I'm honored, sir. 😂

Level 10

😂😂😂😂 @SanyaOdare Excellent! That's what I'm talking about. Bring it on, buddy 👍

Level 7

Introduce Myself - June 2017

Name: Vanessa Toro

What do I love about being a Local Guide:
I love the idea of sharing with others my experiences and adventures with my boyfriend in different regions of our country (Perú), trying different gastronomies and arousing our enthusiasm to continue knowing and exploring beyon our borders.

How did I hear about Local Guides: After a dinner i was rating a restaurant on google maps, when i discovered i could get badges for doing it.

Fun Fact About Me: Im the type of person who likes to investigate, discover and try new places or thing, without fear of new adventures and with desire to continue knowing the world. ❤️ IMG-20161106-WA0010.jpg