YanniY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Hello World

Hi @Sayo welcome to local guides connect. I also listen to jazz and classical music. 

Do you know there is another similar post existing regarding Introduce -Yourself-June 2017? please post the introduction to this link.

or @ErmesT can you merge to June 2017 introduction?

Level 9

Yeah they will merge this post @IlankovanT

@IlankovanT wrote:

Hi @Sayo welcome to local guides connect. I also listen to jazz and classical music. 

Do you know there is another similar post existing regarding Introduce -Yourself-June 2017? please post the introduction to this link.

or @ErmesT can you merge to June 2017 introduction?

Former Google Contributor

Hey @SanyaOdare and @Sayo — welcome! To clarify the comment on my behalf, I'm not a moderator so tagging me won't get you anywhere in terms of escalation or response. Don't want to leave you hanging in the future if you wonder why you don't hear from me.  😉

@IlankovanT @U-royFelixA as an FYI

Level 9

But your title beside your photo is Google moderator @MegS so ....we will tag you 😁😁😁

Just kidding 

@MegS wrote:

Hey @SanyaOdare and @Sayo — welcome! To clarify the comment on my behalf, I'm not a moderator so tagging me won't get you anywhere in terms of escalation or response. Don't want to leave you hanging in the future if you wonder why you don't hear from me.  😉

@IlankovanT @U-royFelixA as an FYI

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for flagging @OSAMA! I'll have that changed.

Level 10

@U-royFelixA, I will also like @Sayo to meet @KarenVChin@LucioV@ErmesT@ProfArunCM@IlankovanT@Shirni@AnuradhaP and 

@U-royFelixA wrote:

Welcome on board @Sayo We've waiting to have you here. I also love classic cars and a first degree in Applied Arts.

I want you to meet @OSAMA A great pharmacist from Jordan. There's never a dull moment with this guy on Local Guides Connect. 👌

Level 10

@SanyaOdare 😂 Sanya, Sanya, Sanya....

Level 9

@MegS did you leave the LGC team or what ?!?! 

@MegS wrote:

Thanks for flagging @OSAMA! I'll have that changed.

Level 10

Duly noted @MegS Thanks immensely for the clarification. I miss you my team leader at the #summit16 😊

Level 10

Thank you @U-royFelixA for your concern - I appreciate! I've been inundated with some business issues that need my urgent attention hence my recent low pace of being active here on LGC. Get ready to be blown away - very soon. LOL!!!!

@U-royFelixA wrote:

But on a more candid note @SanyaOdare You've been pretty silent. Pls bring that fire back. 😂 Beautiful photos you shared. I was blown away at the success of the meet-up.