Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - June 2017

@AliMir where are you my friend ,long time 

Don't worry me too not selected,and you don't know where the good, for us 😉

Happy Guiding 😁

& Welcome back 

@AliMir wrote:

With +5/170/000 views on +Google Maps+Google Local Guides .Maps I've not been selected for #LGSummit17 #localguides
So disappointed 😔 😔😔😔Untitled.jpg

Level 10

@MdEmranulHoque Welcome to local guides connect.

Level 8

Hello World

HI everyone,

I thought to properly introduce myself, so here goes...

1. Name: 'Sayo (longer name is Olufeyisayo)
  2. Location: Lagos, Nigeria
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: The fact that what might seem like small contributions from me help people from all over the world know places around where I live. Also, the fact that one also gets the opportunity to pursue another interest of mine, photography.
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos so that other Local Guides can see the world through my eyes.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I have always followed almost anything Google (I am such a huge Google fan) and had read the notice about the Local Guides program and immediately signed up.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I enjoy smooth jazz and classical music. Hoping to become an art collector someday in this lifetime. I love classic cars and nature. Building an interest in photopgraphy. That’s me at a #GeoWalk at Lufasi Park in Lagos. 

IMG_0266.JPG

Level 10

Re: Hello World

Welcome on board @Sayo We've waiting to have you here. I also love classic cars and a first degree in Applied Arts.

I want you to meet @OSAMA A great pharmacist from Jordan. There's never a dull moment with this guy on Local Guides Connect. 👌

Level 9

Oh my brother @U-royFelixA thank you ,

And of course we will wilcome @Sayo the longest name in my friends list 😉

I think they will merge this post on the June introduction ...

Welcome @Sayo to this awesome Family 🤗 🤗

Level 8

Aww, many thanks @OSAMA and @U-royFelixA for the warm welcome. Looking forward to great and fun times ahead with you guys, as well as others on this great platform.

Level 9

Of course we will bro @Sayo stay tuned with us 😉

Level 10

Hehehe, well aren't you just so kind @BishowvijayaP!

Happy mapping to you too! And don't you worry, I will most likely be around as much as possible... so far as either my internet at home works or I get free time at work just casually browsing hehe!

Level 10

Great to have you here @Sayo! Please feel free to tag the following Google Moderators @TraciC@GusMoreira@LuisRG@MegS@JuanCh@AnoukV and @HelloJess should in case you need an urgent attention.

@OlufeyisayoSofolahanS wrote:

HI everyone,

I thought to properly introduce myself, so here goes...

1. Name: 'Sayo (longer name is Olufeyisayo)
  2. Location: Lagos, Nigeria
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: The fact that what might seem like small contributions from me help people from all over the world know places around where I live. Also, the fact that one also gets the opportunity to pursue another interest of mine, photography.
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos so that other Local Guides can see the world through my eyes.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I have always followed almost anything Google (I am such a huge Google fan) and had read the notice about the Local Guides program and immediately signed up.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I enjoy smooth jazz and classical music. Hoping to become an art collector someday in this lifetime. I love classic cars and nature. Building an interest in photopgraphy. That’s me at a #GeoWalk at Lufasi Park in Lagos. 

IMG_0266.JPG

Level 10

But on a more candid note @SanyaOdare You've been pretty silent. Pls bring that fire back. 😂 Beautiful photos you shared. I was blown away at the success of the meet-up.